𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Viper

"Is he not coming? We've been waiting here for like 30 minutes now.", Yeosang groaned as he impatiently stood beside Jimin who sighed and checked his watch.

"Can't you like, wait?", Aquila questioned the pink-haired male with a raised brow with a scowl on her face, making Yeosang whip his head towards the girl and glared at the girl.

"You two, stop or I'll report you to Agust.", Jimin scolds the two as they had been sending daggers at each other from the last minute and even bickered nonstop as soon as they arrived at their waiting spot.

Yeosang rolls his eyes and clicked his tongue, looking away from Aquila, making Chungha sigh at the childishness of the two and Ten shaking his head, trying to hold his laughter.

Aquila rolls her eyes as well and presses her fingers on her earpiece, 'Where are you?'

'Really? Wait, I'll meet with you. there.'

"He said he is nearby. I'll go get him, you guys stay here.", Aquila said before running towards the location where the said member is at.

Yeosang seemed to hear her say those words and left, so he decided to follow the girl just in case she would run into trouble. But as he was about to leave, he was stopped by Jimin grabbing the younger male's arm, "And where do you think you're going?"

Yeosang turned to Jimin, "Just gonna follow Aquila."

Jimin raised a brow at the younger male's reply, "Why?"

"Just in case she runs into trouble?", he shrugs.

Jimin lets out a light chuckle and lets go of Yeosang's arm, "Well, she can handle it on her own, you know? Don't worry about her and just wait here.", he told the younger male and turned his attention to where Aquila ran off.

Yeosang sighed and stepped back, "Fine."

After some time, they saw Aquila coming back unharmed and with a man with silver hair, all-black attire, and a mask covering half his face.

The man and Aquila approached the members and the girl smiled widely as he patted the silver-haired male's back, "So. Let me introduce you to my comrade. This is Jack. Jack, these are the gang members of Crescent. Cheshire, Adamas, Ten, and Viper.", Aquila introduced Jack and the four with a smile and Jack gave a slight bow to the members of Crescent.

Jimin chuckled, "You're really late. But anyway, nice to meet you, Jack."

The older male held out a hand for Jack to shake and the silver-haired male shook the elder's hand back and stepped back from him.

"Can we start now?", Yeosang irritatingly interrupted, crossing his arms on his chest and glared at the newly arrived member of Mist.

"Alright.", Jimin finally said and went on assigning the members to their assigned areas and posts. Aquila and Ten will do their job in locating the kidnappers' territory while Jack, Yeosang, Jimin, and Chungha will guard in their assigned places.

Jimin made Yeosang and Jack pair up in their assigned area, which made the pink-haired male argue and go mad while Jack just nodded and listened to Yeosang's complaints at Jimin. In the end, Yeosang didn't have any choice but follow what Jimin instructed and thought that he'll be stuck with some random dude. He doesn't like working with other gang members or with anyone he doesn't know. He rather finds the silver-haired male suspicious, but of course, he is a member of Mist and a comrade of Aquila.