𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

HJ

Hongjoong sat on Seonghwa's bed as the blonde male went inside the bathroom to change into something comfortable.

After Seonghwa suggested Hongjoong come with him to his dorm, Hongjoong was a bit hesitant at first and he found it amusing as well.

Seriously, who would invite a killer inside their homes?

But anyway, he agreed and it made Seonghwa even happier.

Hongjoong quietly sat on the soft mattress as he waits for the blonde male to finish. He can hear faint water splashing inside the bathroom and Seonghwa humming a song.

He eyed the dorm room, nothing fancy, just a plain wall with a small bulletin board with papers pinned on it. It probably belongs to Seonghwa since he remembered that he is a medical student.

He stood up, curious about what things does he study. He eventually made his way towards the bulletin board that is located beside a study desk. He looked closely at the handwritten notes of the blonde male, humming and nodding along as he read some interesting stuff on it.

"Interesting..", he muttered.

"What are you doing?", a soft voice spoke.

He turned around, seeing Seonghwa in an oversize sweater and.. Boxers. He looked at Hongjoong confusingly as he dries his blonde hair.

"I was just looking at your notes here. I found it quite interesting, to be honest.", Hongjoong says, making his way towards the blonde male.

Seonghwa hums, smiling at the boy, "What about you? Do you.. Perhaps attend a school? Homeschooled?"

"I was homeschooled. Until I turned 17.", Hongjoong replied, sitting back down on Seonghwa's bed.

Seonghwa hums, placing the towel neatly on a chair and plopped down beside Hongjoong. The blonde male looks at the black-haired boy, "Want to change into something comfortable?"

Hongjoong shook his head and smiled, "No need. I won't stay here for long, since my gang needs me."

Seonghwa nods his head sadly.

Hongjoong then turned to Seonghwa, "Hey, no need to be sad. How about we get to know each other more?"

"Sure! But.. Will it be really okay to know yours? I mean, you need to be secretive about your identity because you're in a gang.", Seonghwa softly asks Hongjoong.

"Alright. I'll just tell you common things about myself. Thanks for reminding me.", Hongjoong ruffles Seonghwa's hair, earning a giggle from the blonde male.

"Alright, I'll start. My name is Park Seonghwa, I'm 20 years old, My favorite thing to do is singing, taking pictures, dancing, and many more. I currently live with my best friend, Yeosang, I love glitters! I also love dogs and cats, and I hate being left alone.. And nightmares.", Seonghwa beamed happily as he told Hongjoong about his interests, but his smile faded when he mentions his dislikes.

Hongjoong placed a hand on his knee, making Seonghwa look at him with his twinkling eyes.

"I feel bad about you being left alone and having nightmares. I'm glad Yeosang takes care of you.", he said to Seonghwa softly.

Seonghwa giggles lightly, scooting closer to the black-haired male, "So.. What about you?"

Hongjoong hums, "I'm HJ, 20 years old. I live with my other gang members, I love any type of food because I'm not that picky.. I like music and I compose lyrics for fun and inspiration.", Hongjoong introduces himself, pausing to think about what his interest is.

Seonghwa hums, nodding his head, "Uhm.. What about you working in a gang? I'm just curious, but you don't have to"

"I'm the leader of my own gang.", Hongjoong cuts Seonghwa with a small smile on his face.

Seonghwa purses his lips, hearing the boy's simple info about him in a gang.

"So.. You're the leader, so that means you're good at anything?", Seonghwa suddenly beams at the boy.

"What do you mean 'good at anything'? Be specific, Hwa.", Hongjoong chuckles.

"Well, like.. Guns, knives.. Gang stuff.", he shrugs.

"Well, you can say that I'm a good gunman and I use daggers excellently. But I'm not entirely that good.", Hongjoong chuckles lightly, rubbing his nape.

Seonghwa hums, a yawn escapes his lips.

Hongjoong looks at the time on his watch, 12:00 AM.

"Hey, it's getting really late. And, I should go..", Hongjoong stood up from the bed but was soon stopped by the blonde male holding his hand, stopping him from leaving.

"No Don't leave yet please.", Seonghwa pleads, holding the boy's hand a bit tight.

Hongjoong sighs, "Hwa, I need to leave.."

Seonghwa shook his head and looks at Hongjoong with puppy eyes, "Please stay. For a bit.. I'm so lonely here. H-How about after I fall asleep?", Seonghwa shyly said, averting his gaze away from Hongjoong's.

Hongjoong thought about it for a bit.

Will he stay for a bit longer?

Will his members be alright back home?

Man, he can't say no to this boy in front of him. Why does he have to be so adorable?

"Alright.", he finally said.

•~×~•

tbc..