𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

HJ

After their successful mission of retrieving the flash drive, Hongjoong and the rest of his crew headed back to their mansion to give the flash drive to his father and to immediately treat those members who are wounded from the mission.

When they arrived at their mansion, Mingi began instructing the crew to take those who are injured to their clinic to get immediate treatment and other more instructions to which the crew obeyed and followed.

Fenix, namely Wooyoung, had already disappeared inside the mansion since he was the first one to arrive home and he doesn't want to be involved in Mingi's instructions and orders. He hates being instructed or ordered unless it's needed or he just wanted to it. But since there are only a few of his crew that is injured, many already helped them so Wooyoung didn't need to help or get involved so he dashed inside the mansion with a relieved and happy smile on his face.

The crew who are assigned to clean the enemy's territory were sent out, not long before Hongjoong and the rest arrived.

While Mingi is in the middle of giving instructions to their crew, Hongjoong had made his way inside the mansion, his home.

Upon entering, maids, butlers, and their other crew greeted him warmly and Hongjoong greeted them back politely while striding his way towards his father's office.

Hongjoong's father, Kim Seongjun, is one of the most powerful gang leaders in Seoul. He's considered to be the best in combat fighting and the best gunman before and after he became the leader of ATEEZ.

He's known by the name 'Grim', the shortcut for 'Grim Reaper', because of his handsome yet deadly appearance that is covered under a black mask with fierce skeletal designs on it. And because of his very high skills and intelligence, he can carry missions easily and fast than his other members of the gang.

And now that he is a father and is aging, his body is getting weak slowly as years pass by, but not weak enough to manage and rule the gang.

Most of his crew say that Hongjoong took after his dad rather than his mother. Hongjoong is also skilled and smart just like his dad, but he can be softhearted and a little bit stubborn like his mom.

His mom is also a part of the gang, she entered when she was a teen. Under the name 'Ivy', she worked as an assassin in the gang.

Both Grim and Ivy developed feelings after serving many years in the gang. His dad confessed his love for his mom, got secretly married, and when Hongjoong's dad became the leader of ATEEZ, both worked together and were able to make the gang grow and strong like how it is in the present.

And when Hongjoong came into their lives, they were very happy. Though, their only problem is how would Hongjoong react and cope in the world of gangs and mafias. They knew how dangerous it is when a leader or boss has a child because it would become a target and many more so they hid Hongjoong and homeschooled him, doing everything just to make him safe and hidden from other gangs.

And when the time Hongjoong became a teen, they explained everything to Hongjoong. About their jobs, What they do, About the world they live in, Everything. And they even told him that someday he would take over his father's position, fearing what would Hongjoong react about all of those.

Their parents thought that Hongjoong would disagree about everything they told him from the world he lives in and about being a leader when the time comes, the fact that they kill for a living and working in a gang can be very risky and dangerous. But to their surprise, Hongjoong didn't hesitate to agree. He thought that it would be cool working in a gang and that he would help his parents and the gang.