𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

Viper

Classes just ended and all of the students of each batch flooded out of their classrooms after the teacher dismisses them.

Yeosang cleans up his desk, packing up his sketch pad and making sure his pencils are complete and are neatly placed inside his pencil box. He also made sure that everyone that borrowed his pen had been returned to him because those pencils are expensive so can't lose them.

He finally places his things inside his bag and swung it over his shoulder, looking towards Chungha's direction who also just finished packing up her stuff and wore her backpack.

Chungha turned towards the pink-haired male and nods her head at him, making Yeosang come towards her, and the two finally made their way out of the classroom.

Since it's Friday, the two are gonna head towards the club to work. Yeosang, aside from working in the gang, also helps in the club together with the other members of the gang.

He works as a bartender of the club. Because of his beautiful image and his excellence in making drinks attracts many customers in the club. Ladies, even guys, drool over the male and would always flirt with the pink-haired male, making them have a lot of customers.

After they finally arrived at the ground floor of the campus, Yeosang told Chungha to wait for him in the club because he'll take Seonghwa home and tell him again that he'll be home late for today.

Yeosang feels bad leaving Seonghwa alone whenever Agust calls him on a mission or whenever he works in the club overnight. But Seonghwa lets the younger since 'work is important and he would just remind Yeosang to go home safe.

The male made his way towards Seonghwa's building and waited for him at the stairway. Leaning his back against the wall, he waited for his best friend to come down.

After a few minutes, the bell rang and students started coming out of their rooms and flooded the stairs. Yeosang looked around for Seonghwa but since there are a lot of students, Yeosang had a hard time looking for the blonde male in his tippy toes.

He finally spots the older male, walking down the stairs with his headphones plugged on and with a frown on his face. Yeosang called out to the blonde male but Seonghwa doesn't seem to hear the boy.

"Seonghwa!", Yeosang called out, a bit louder this time.

Seonghwa stopped walking and took off his headphones, turning back to see who called him. He smiled as he spotted the pink-haired male and walked back to him.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you.", Seonghwa apologized as he stood in front of Yeosang.

Yeosang chuckled, "It's alright. Anyways.. I.. Have work later, and"

"You're coming home late?", Seonghwa cut him off in between, a frown appeared on the male's tired face.

Yeosang purses his lips, nodding slowly as he saw Seonghwa frown.

Seonghwa just sighed and looked at the pink-haired male, "It's okay, Sangie. I'll be fine on my own. And.. I'll promise not to go out late again.", Seonghwa gave Yeosang a small smile and the two went towards their dorm together.

Yeosang came out of their dorm with his casual clothes and bid goodbye to Seonghwa. He entered his car, and after checking himself in the mirror, he finally started the engine and drove off towards the bar.

•~×~•

"Call me.", a lady whispers and winks seductively to Yeosang after he served the lady's requested drink.