𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Viper

"Hey, Yeosang.. You need to wake up or you'll be late for class.", a voice woke Yeosang up, feeling someone shaking his arm softly.

Yeosang slowly opens his eyes, his head suddenly throbbed and he released a low groan from the pain. Slowly sitting up from his spot, he massages his head and tried to ease the pain in his head.

There beside him, he saw Jimin sitting on top of the mattress that Yeosang is laid at and had a tender smile on his face. He's wearing a white t-shirt and simple pair of jeans, and his hair seems wet, probably just finished taking a bath.

"What Where am I?", Yeosang asks, groaning as he massages his throbbing head and ruffling his hair.

Jimin chuckled lightly, "You got really drunk last night, and this boy carried you towards the V.I.P room of the club. I actually thought he was gonna.. You know. And when I saw him go out of the room all alone, I asked him what did he do here and then he told me that he booked a V.I.P room so that you could get some rest because you were really drunk and he needed to leave. He doesn't know what to do actually, that guy was panicking a bit while he carried you around. But I'm glad I found you back at the club. Or else someone would barge in and take advantage of you.", Jimin explained, laughing a bit as he mentioned the guy that carried him here.

Yeosang tries remembering a thing about what happened at the bar last night.

He does remember drinking with five boys.

Jeno, Jaemin, Mark, Dongju..

And Jongho.

Yeosang finds the boy oddly familiar. Like he had seen him before or met him.

No, they probably never met before.

Jongho.

Is he perhaps a classmate of Seonghwa?

"Hey, you okay?", Jimin spoke worriedly to the younger, making Yeosang snap out from his thoughts and look at Jimin.

"I'm fine. Where am I, by the way?", he asks the older male, taking a look at where they are right now.

"You're in my room.", Jimin ruffles Yeosang's hair, earning a whine from the pink-haired male.

Jimin stood up from the bed and grabbed a glass of water and a medicine tab, giving it to Yeosang who is still massaging his head.

"Here, take some. And go take a bath, you stink.", Jimin jokingly scrunches his face, earning an eye roll from Yeosang who drank his medicine.

"Thanks.", Yeosang mumbled inaudibly, drinking the glass of water Jimin gave.

Jimin seemed to hear what he said and said 'You're welcome' to him, making his way out of his room.

Yeosang placed the glass on top of the desk beside Jimin's bed and carefully stood up.

Grabbing the towel that Jimin offered him, he made his way inside the bathroom and took a long, relaxing bath.

•~×~•

Chungha and he arrived at the campus, parking the girl's scooter before getting off from the vehicle, he took off his spare helmet and gave it to Chungha.

"Ready for class? Or you are meeting with Seonghwa?", Chungha asks the younger, taking off her helmet as well and held it in her hands.