𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

HJ

Hongjoong felt something or someone is laying beside him on the soft mattress of the guest room in Mist's home. He fluttered his eyes open and his eyes instantly landed on the luxury designs on top of the ceiling and a beautiful chandelier lit beautifully in the room Hongjoong is in. He eyed every design and structure inside the enormous room and literally everything in Mist is luxurious and extravagant, even their guest rooms look expensive.

The walls, the paintings that are framed and hanged on each corner of the wall, the chandelier hanging on top of the ceiling, bookshelves, a small desk beside the large bed.. Everything here is truly fascinating and luxurious. 

As soon as his eyes landed on the figure beside him, his expression softened as he saw the person lying peacefully beside him.

It was Zeyu. The boy is sleeping peacefully and curled beside Hongjoong while one of his hands clutches on Hongjoong's sweater. The sight made the older male smile and he faces Zeyu and strokes his soft locks soothingly. Zeyu stirred and smiled in his sleep as Hongjoong continues to run his hand gently on the little boy's locks.

"Zeyu.", Hongjoong whispers.

Zeyu opened his eyes upon hearing his name being called and Hongjoong gestured Zeyu to lay beside him, which Zeyu obeyed and soon snuggled on Hongjoong's chest, also being careful with his broken arm.

Hongjoong strokes Zeyu's hair, carefully not hurting his own arm as the boy fell asleep again on the older male's embrace. The older male remained awake since he already slept three times in a day, which makes his head throb.

Hongjoong's mind slowly drifted and once again remembered what happened at the mansion.

His parents being killed right in front of him, his comrades on the ground surrounded with their own pool of blood, the mansion being destroyed by Venom..

Bringing back the horrible memory, Hongjoong tried to forget it or at least not remembering it. But it kept repeating on Hongjoong's mind, and it just broke Hongjoong's heart.

Hongjoong sighed shakily as he tried fighting back his tears. He doesn't want to cry in front of someone younger than him. Not in front of Zeyu.

The door then creaked open. Hongjoong looked at whoever opened the door and saw it was Wooyoung, the boy quietly entered the room.

"Hey, you good?", Wooyoung softly asks as he closed the door and walking towards the bed where the two are laying.

Hongjoong smiled at him, "Yeah, how about you? Had enough sleep?"

Wooyoung nodded and sat at the edge of the bed, "Yep, I feel good now. How are your wounds?"

"Getting better, I guess. Where's Mingi?"

"Uncle Hoseok said he went out for a while. He'll be back anytime."

Hongjoong nodded, "Did Lucas gave the flash drive to Mr.Kim?"

Wooyoung hummed, "He gave it after you slept. Mr. Kim wanted to talk with you, by the way, once you wake up."

"Alright. Thanks, Woo."