Chapter 8 (Updated)

Start from the beginning

Stepping out, I watch as his holoform fizzles into existence in the driver's seat before stepping out of the Lamborghini. He casts a glance to me, before walking into the building and I follow after him. As soon as I step inside, I squeal in excitement at all of the merchandise.

"If this place had Deadpool I will be the happiest girl ever." I mutter to myself.

Not even looking back at Sideswipe, I take off towards the comics and scan the shelves, before my eyes land upon a certain shelf, and I grin widely.

"THEY HAVE DEADPOOL!" I cackle madly, getting strange looks from other customers.

About that time Sideswipe stalks over to where I am, and I look over to him with a shit-eating grin.

"So....What's my price limit?" I question.

"There is none." He says.

I grin even more, before pausing.

"Where do you get this money?" I question.

"That's for me to know, and you not to find out." He says simply, glance down at me.

I smirk.

"You stole it didn't you? Not so heroic there Swipey." I snicker.

He sends me a look when I say the nickname, before speaking.

"You're getting stuff, why should it matter if it is stolen?" He questions.

I grin.

"I don't" Then I begin snatching up comics.

With at least 15 of the D.P (Deadpool). comics in my arms, I look over to Sideswipe.

"I'll be back in a moment, don't wander off." Sideswipe says suddenly.

I shrug.

"Don't plan to, besides there is so much stuff here, and it's all calling my name." I grin.

He casts me a lingering glance, before stalking off. I watch after him as he walks away, before a thought comes to mind.

"That holoform has a nice ass~"

I snicker to myself before going back to my shopping. As I look through the isles, I managed to find 2 more  D.P. comics, several mangas, a sketch pad and sketching supplies, as well as a package of a candy that looks and most likely tastes like Twix. With too much stuff to carry and no room to grab more I begin searching for Sideswipe. I begin walking through the isles, with my full arms, and while doing so I bump into something hard. With a yelp I fall back, and my contents fly from my arms, I clutch my eyes shut waiting to fall on my ass only to realize I had been caught. Blinking open my eyes, I look up into crimson eyes.

"You need to watch where you're going." Sideswipe says simply.

I scowl at him

"It's not like I meant to do that!" I snap with a huff as I stood up from his grasp.

He rolled his eyes before helping me pick up the soon to be MY stuff. With the comics, and other accessories in my arms once more, I spin on my heels and march towards the door, as soon as my back is turned to Sideswipe, I feel a slight sting on my backside, making me spin around and face the culprit.

"WHAT THE FU-?!" I start to snarl, only to see a man being pinned to the shelf by a very pissed Sideswipe, his hand at his throat. My eyes widen in surprise as I watch the exchange.

"I suggest you keep your hands to yourself! Touch her again, I'll kill you!" Sideswipe snarls coldly, before shoving the terrified man to the ground. I watch as the man scrambles to his feet and flees the store. I look to Sideswipe and tilt my head in questioning.