As they were advancing towards them, Taehyun slowly realised who that 'someone else' was. And his mood changed greatly. You could feel the tension when they locked eyes.
The youngest sat at the table "So you know who this is Taehyun-ah?" Kai asked.

"Nope, I have absolutely no idea who this guy is." He revealed monotonously.

"You do" Huening Kai remarked after reading his thoughts.

"Hey Taehyun" Beomgyu said with an unfriendly tone "Could you please get lost?"

"Anyway!" Soobin clasped his palms together "Huening, Taehyun, I would like you to meet Yeonjun hyung! The time traveling ebyser"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Huening Kai the mind reading ebyser" he introduced "Soobin hyung told us so much about you"
The pink haired chuckled while the blue haired nudge the younger "shh."

"Taehyun, psst Taehyun pssst psssst. You didn't introduce yourself, what's your ebys?" The oldest was trying to get the blonde's attention in quite an annoying way.

Taehyun glared up at him "The hell do you want? It's none of your business."

"Ah." Yeonjun just turned to his cousin "I can't believe you didn't tell me you were acquainted with Taehyun, um even tho it doesn't seem to be on good terms"

Beomgyu scoffed "It's nothing to brag about."

"It kind of is" Yeonjun discreetly pointed at a table of girls who were ogling the unbothered blonde.

The ravenette rolled his eyes.
Soobin then patted his boyfriend's shoulder "He probably didn't tell you because he didn't want to share him"

Beomgyu abruptly turned his head to them. "What the f*ck? That's not it at all!" He then glanced at Taehyun who was quietly staring at his phone screen with a blank expression.

Huening Kai bursted out a dolphin laugh, finding what was going on in Beomgyu's mind amusing. "Beomgyu hyung, are you in any after school classes?"

Taehyun looked up from his phone "Why do you always ask questions? You can easily know the answer by yourself."

Soobin added with a laugh "He's probably in class 2-A
(elite class: A. Normal classes: B, C) because he uses his ebys to cheat on other's tests and gets high scores in the process"

Huening made an exaggerated cough trying to drift the subject away from him, which kind of has an opposite effect actually. He exclaimed something after staring at Beomgyu
"You and Taehyun-ah are both in the after school music class??"

The two suddenly faced each other with a scowl, "Much to my disturbance" Taehyun commented glaring at him.

Beomgyu just scoffed. "So disappear from that class please. Plus I hate that I have to sit next to your hideous face."

The blonde squeezed the other's soda can then threw it to Beomgyu's forehead
"YO!" Yeonjun exclaimed

"Oh I'm the ugly one?! You're so ugly that I bet your mum got a fine for littering every time she dropped you off at school"

After rubbing his forehead, Beomgyu cracked his knuckles "What did you just say? You little piece of shi—"
The ravenette was cut by the sudden pain he felt in his brain, he grabbed his own head and scrunched his face in agony.

"What's going on?" Kai raised a brow.
Yeonjun replied "It's probably that he's about to get a vision from the future. He hasn't mastered his ebys yet, so the visions randomly happen and they're also quite painful"

Hearing that Taehyun put his earpods on and sat back relaxed.
Beomgyu's eyes fell shut and his forehead hit the table.
"Sweet dreams" Yeonjun hummed
"Okay so!" He abruptly turned to Kai "What's their relationship??"

"Uhh.." Huening Kai leaned back "I don't know but..." He looked at Taehyun and opened the door to his mind, he had to search for a bit but he found something. "Apparently they were in the same middle school."

But then a grin appeared on his lips as he rubbed is palms together "Okay now that they're both not listening, I have some things to share with you.."

Beomgyu slowly sat up right and fluttered his eyes open which landed on Taehyun.
"Oh you're back" Soobin exclaimed "So what did you see?"

Kai humphed "Aw man.. already?"

After freezing for a few seconds Beomgyu answered "Oh um nothing interesting, there was a girl who—"

"Hi Taehyun" a girl with short wavy brown hair advanced towards their table and greeted her same age friend. Beomgyu's eyes widened when he saw her, The blonde looked up at the girl and smiled "Hi"

When she opened her mouth to say something she was interrupted by her girl friends sitting nearby
"You can do it Nari-yah!!"
The brunette's face flushed pink and she yelled them to shut up.

She turned back to Taehyun and cleared her throat "Can we go outside? There's something I've been meaning to tell you"
But before the blonde could reply, Beomgyu cut him off "Hi Nari what's up! There's something I gotta tell you too" He stood up and lightly pushed her out of the canteen with him.
"But Tae—"

"Shh! He's not important "

Taehyun shrugged it off and went back to his phone while the others sat there confused at what just happened.

"What...what are you doing?" She finally asked in the hall of the school where Beomgyu guided her forcibly.

"You see what you were about to do just now? Yea don't do that." Beomgyu told her bluntly.

"H-huh? Why are you saying this..?"

The male wrapped his arm around her shoulders "As you know, I have the future sight ebys, and well, don't tell Taehyun what you were about to tell him. It's not going to work out, I saw it. I'm just trying to save you from humiliation."

"W-wait..." her expression became gloomy "He.. he said no..? Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I'm really sorry Nari.."

Beomgyu then left the girl dumbstruck in the hall.
'Why would you care? You always disliked me..'

"What happened?" Yeonjun asked when he saw his cousin walking back to their table.

The latter sat next to them and explained "My vision was about that girl, something terrible was about to happen to her. So I..I warned her about it"

Taehyun's already big eyes, enlarged "Wait really?! I need to find her" and with that Taehyun left the canteen in the blink of an eye.

"Who even is she?" Beomgyu asked something he already knows to no one in particular but Huening Kai replied "One of our classmates, and basically the only girl Taehyun-ah talks to"

"Ah poor her. Beomgyu commented. "She has to put up with that dork daily." Yeonjun scratched his head "Uhh isn't that kinda your case too?"

And ever since, while the guys were chatting, Beomgyu has been glancing in the direction that Taehyun left to, seeming rather on edge.