Part 01 ✿

The pain Taehyun felt when his face suddenly made contact with the cold school floor was quite minor. But what is certainly not minor is the hatred he feels towards the person who purposely tripped him.

The blond sat up and questioned "Why did you do that?!"
Beomgyu couldn't help but poke fun at the younger's position, students in the hallways were staring since they were creating quite a scene.
"I don't know" he replied "Maybe I was so amazed to see walking trash that my foot had a mind of it's own"

Taehyun quickly stood up and abruptly shoved the older, making him fall on a boy who was coincidentally his cousin. The ebysers who were watching simultaneously gasped and some brought their phones out.

"Gyu... get off me" Yeonjun lightly groaned feeling a bit dizzy. Rage and humiliation overcame Beomgyu, he clenched his fist and darted towards the blonde.

But the first bell suddenly rang, indicating that class will start in 10 minutes. Some students made they way to their classrooms while some just chilled some more in the school halls. Beomgyu gave Taehyun a death glare before giving him his back to help his cousin up. "Sorry YJ hyung"

"You were saved by the bell" Beomgyu scoffed turning back at the younger.
The latter rolled his eyes "I was about to dodge your weak ass punch anyway and don't freaking speak to me"

The ravenette grabbed Taehyun's collar "you wanna go?!"

"Out?" Yeonjun mumbled behind them.

"Ew shut the f*ck up" the two younger simultaneously said in disgust.

"Hey!" Beomgyu suddenly turn to Taehyun again "Respect him, he's older than you asshole"

"You're younger than him too you dimwit" Taehyun snapped back while making his way to his classroom, not wanting to be associated with Beomgyu any longer.

"Uh Gyu" Yeonjun scratched his head with a confused look on his face "That's Kang Taehyun, a second year right? How do you know each other and what did he do to you?"

The younger's expression darkened, and only answered the last question "Existing"
He started walking down the halls and his cousin instinctively followed him.
"How do you even know the name of a loser like him?" He added

Yeonjun almost chocked on his own saliva hearing those words "Loser? Despite being kind of aloof, he's really popular among students for his good looks and teachers for being a prodigy at almost everything. Plus students find him attractively mysterious since no one knows what his ebys is"

Beomgyu gagged. "Some guy like him doesn't deserve this attention. I swear he's the worst."

"You gotta admit he has a cute face though"

The ravenette stopped in his tracks just to glare at the older like he was setting him on fire with his eyes "nice joke"

~

When morning classes were over, Huening Kai rushed to his friend's seat.
"Taehyun-ah! Let's eat with Soobin hyung, he finally wants to present his boyfriend to us"

"Interesting?"

Kai had a bright smile on his face as always "Let's go!!" He grabbed his friend's wrist then went out of the classroom.

Arriving at the canteen, they perceived their blue haired older friend waving at them. He was sat with a pink haired and someone else.

𝗠𝘆 𝗲𝗯𝘆𝘀✮|| 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗴𝘆𝘂 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें