Part 18 ❀

"Here we are." Beomgyu revealed hands on his waist, in front of the closed door of the computer lab.
He's going there to arrange a visit to not only see but also get Taehyun out of EFN.

« Indeed » said Jessica who is on his head.

When Beomgyu opened the door, he was welcomed by some guy who gasped at him like he was a ghost.
Normally you'd gasp at the living teddy tiger, But looks like Beomgyu's existence is more shocking.
"Oh my god" the guy exclaimed then shook the other's hand aggressively. "It's such an honour to meet the protagonist!"

The dark haired's eyelids flickered in confusion "the wha-"

The guy bowed "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Cha Woonggi the awareness ebyser, a second year."

Beomgyu tilted his head slightly still puzzled, why is this random guy talking to him, he thought.
"Okay? Awareness? What ebys is that?"

The boy put his hand on his chest all proud "I am aware of everything, even the fact that we are in a pure world of fiction!"

The older made a tight-lipped smile, he didn't want to be rude but he wasn't up to listen to whatever this guy was on. "Nice um.. can you move a bit? I wanna go to one of the computers."

"Wait no!" The orange-haired waved his arms around "Fanfiction to be exact! This is my cameo appearance, Do you want to know the ending of the story? Y— ow ow ow" the boy was interrupted by a girl harshly pinching his cheek.

"Woonggi can you stop saying this crap? No one is ever gonna believe you. Just go to your friends if you even have any" Nari was pushing him out.

"For your information, I do have friends. Man-eating tomato people, and I'm gonna find them!" He said that random phrase then walked away for good.

Beomgyu who was already putting the password of the school's computer, thought 'Oh is that Nari? Why am I always surrounded by second years.. Wait....'

"NARI?! What are you doing here?!" Beomgyu brusquely turned around in the rotating chair. The boy then hastily tried to cover his eyes and ears to avoid being mind controlled.

The girl rolled her eyes with an annoyed sigh "Did you forget that I got suspended because of you? And that I'm obligated to wear this single handcuff (rebystraint) because of you?!" She spat. "Well thankfully it's only at school.."

Beomgyu chuckled, liking the result of what happened 'last year', and turned to the computer again "NIce" he then googled the name of the organisation. The tiger jumped off from his head and sat on the desk.

Nari leaned over which made the male flinch "Hey get lost you!" Beomgyu said, hating her presence.
The girl hummed interested "Isn't that the place where my Taehyun is? I was thinking of going there again.."

"You still haven't given up yet?! And what do you mean by Again?!" Beomgyu yelled while still trying to keep his voice down.

The short-haired girl stood straight with an evil grin "I naturally went over there, I think it was 8 months ago. He missed me so much so I'm thinking of going back"