Part 22 ❀

The CEO of EFN finally got out of her office chair 'Time to go over there, I guess..' but after taking a brief glance at the kitchen, she decided to make herself some more coffee first.

~~

The blonde let a light glower set on his face as he looked up at the older and declared bluntly
"I'm not going with you. I'm staying here."

Beomgyu stood still, his mind was too busy registering what the younger just said. Is he joking? He can't be serious.. there's no way.
A few words faintly escaped from his mouth "What did you say?"

"You heard me. But you, you gotta go."
Taehyun asserted in an unfriendly manner, pointing at the exit.

Beomgyu's expression greatly saddened, he really couldn't believe what was going on right now.
Staying here? Is Taehyun out of his mind? And why is he saying this now? When everything was supposed to be over. He stepped closer to the blonde and put his hand on his shoulder "Why... just why..? What has gotten into you, are you being serious...?"

Taehyun hit his hand away "Stop. Just leave.." he turned around, backing the older "it's my decision okay."

Beomgyu retracted himself and made a fake chuckle with a shake of the head. He was confused, despairing but mostly angry.
he whispered "Ungrateful... You're so selfish..."

"Hm?"

"YOU'RE SO F*CKING SELFISH!" He yelled at the back of Taehyun's head. And without realising that he dropped the lifeless teddy tiger. His gut of anger took over as he continued yelling at the younger,

"Everything that I've done to be with you... I've been trying so hard for us to be together, for I don't know how long, even bringing you back to life.. I went through the pain of losing you once..and you.. AND YOU SAY THIS AT THE LAST SECOND?! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL? WHAT THE HELL?!!"

Taehyun grabbed his own head in irritation and abruptly turned back to the older "Shut up!! You're so noisy! And you're the one who's selfish!"

Tears of frustration threatened to escape the dark-haired's eyes but he was completely raged at the other's behaviour "How the hell am I selfish?!"

Taehyun's crossed his arms and said bluntly "I never asked you to do all of that. Stop messing with events to your own benefit! What if.. what if I actually wanted to die? What if I actually liked this place?"

He continued with a sarcastic rolling of the eyes "But noooo.. Beomgyu wants to be with Taehyun SO Beomgyu will be with Taehyun, even if Taehyun doesn't actually want to."

Beomgyu was now speechless.
Is it true that he's being selfish?
Just because he wanted to be with the one he loves?

His tears finally escaped his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. The other's were still outside and started to wonder why the pair still hasn't come out. Beomgyu wanted to join them...But with Taehyun.
"I can't believe it... Is this really what you want? Is this really how all this is going to end?"

Taehyun didn't want to fight, he isn't even angry at the older. Same for Beomgyu, he's just beyond confused and heartbroken.
The blonde advanced closer to him and wiped his tears away "Yes.. I know how sudden this is, and I'm sorry about that... But this is what I want, but what I want more than that, is for you to leave this place and move on. Be happy for me..."