Part 14 ❀

。・:*˚:✧。
No date
In the void.

{ So Jessica, if I remember correctly the day that I first met Taehyun was on the 20th of February 2014 }

« Do not act like you don't remember correctly, I bet you treasure that date till this day. »

{...
just send me already. And I want to go as myself this time}

« Very well »

February 20th 2014, part 06 ׂׂ་༘

Beomgyu slowly opened his eyes and he perceived that he was once again on the floor. He got up but he felt... different. He took notice that his hands seemed smaller 'Wait...' he started touching his face all over and gasped 'I'm 13 again! Wow this is so cool'

He got up and looked left and right trying to find Taehyun who should be a brunette. And he then spotted the boy sitting on a bench so he approached him.

« Side note. He's twelve and you're nineteen on the inside so don't do anything weird because I don't want to go to jail with you. »

{JESSICA PLEASE}

"Hi" 'Holy my voice is high!'
"Ok Taehyun so there's something I gotta—"

"So you're not going to explain to me why you randomly fell off that swing and started sleeping on the ground?"

'He and I just met so I shouldn't give myself the bad first impression..'
"It was just a result of my ebys but that's not important"

Beomgyu eyes widened, Taehyun's body started glowing 'Oh my gosh.. I remember this, he was getting a fulmination but I hugged him and it ceased'

"Oh no.." Taehyun whispered then abruptly pushed Beomgyu "Go! Run as fast as you can!"

"What but-"

"LEAVE!"

'I wonder what would have happened if I didn't hug him... Should I try it and see?
No I shouldn't take the risk!'

"I'm not leaving you" the older then wrapped his arms around him, shocking the other.

"Are you suicidal?! Let go of me!!" Taehyun yelled trying to get the older off of him.

'Oh no I can't remember what I did next'

Beomgyu just tightly embraced the boy who's chest was radiating a strong warm light that was on the verge of exploding. The light now reached that extent, where either Taehyun or whatever is around him gets badly damaged.

But like last time, something that seemed like a miracle just occurred. The light slowly went back inside him and Taehyun's body temperature gradually went back to normal.

Beomgyu let go of him and smiled while the other just stared at his trembling hands in complete bewilderment and horror. "W-What..did you do..? This has n-never...happened before..."