𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Hello, all!

This is a story that I have been writing and uploading on my Tumblr account but decided to bring it over here, as I would like to start using my Wattpad again.

As I said, I've been writing this story, so there are a lot of parts.

 I have only four "official" chapters but many oneshots and drabbles, all of which have absolutely not been created nor written in chronological order. Consequently, this is not a linear story.

I will attempt to upload the parts in an order that is semi-chronological, but I make no promises. However, this story absolutely does not have to be read in any particular order.

This is a Chris Hemsworth x Black!OC story, with appearances by many fictional characters and real celebrities, such as Chris Evans, Liam Hemsworth, and so on. 

Juju, from Love and Hip Hop, is the faceclaim for Summer Hemsworth. I will try to upload any visuals that I used in the Tumblr postings, so that you guys have the same experience as my Tumblr readers. 

However, any smut that I wrote will not be posted on here, as I do not want this story marked mature. If you wish to read the smut, you will have to do so on Tumblr. 

I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I enjoy creating it. 

And, of course, if you like it so far, feel free to check out my Tumblr where all the parts are already completed and posted!

~A.R.~