Chapter 41- You'll Come Back

Leah's P.OV

I laughed as Blake pushes Jason to the side so he can sit down in his place in the cafeteria of the school. "So what's Selena having?" Sam asked as he sat down next to me. They all looked at me now, I smiled lightly, "Two boys and a girl." I smiled. They all cheered except Blake. "Aw Man!" He screams. We all look at him, "what?" We say. "I wanted her to have all boys!" He said. We all rolled our eyes and laughed. "Honestly, I did to." I say. They all look back at me. "What?" I laughed. "There's to many girls already!" I said. "Or is it because of something else?" Blake smirked. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Jealous." He coughed dramatically. I just laughed, "Why would I be jealous? I'm going to college next year! I already started looking at them." I say. "Whatever you say." He says as he puts a fry in his mouth and looks at me. "Hey Blake look a distraction!" I said and pointed at nothing. "where?" He asked as he turned around. I grabbed some of his fries and put them in my hand under the table. He looks back at me. "My bad, it's over there!" I said as I pointed to the other side of the cafeteria. He looked again and I took more of his fries. This time when he turns around I'm already smirking, putting them in my mouth, everyone around us laughing. "Blake sometimes I wonder how you made it to senior year." Gabby laughed and we all laughed as well. "Please I'm the smartest one at this table!" He said. "Oh yeah?" Sam asked. Blake nodded. "What's nine plus ten?" He asked. "Twenty one!" We all said at the same time and started laughing even harder. "Oh by the way Leah you have to take me to your house for a while with my little sister and brother tonight because my mom doesn't trust me alone for some reason while she's out of town." Blake said. We all stared at him. "I wonder why?" Jason asked sarcastically. Blake shrugged, "I do to." He said as we laughed and shook our heads....

"Hey Mr. Bieber!" Blake yelled at my dad as we all walked through the doors and into my house. Dad laughed, "Hey Blake." He said smiling at him as they did a "bro hug" thing. "Hi Mr. Bieber." Blake's little brother and sister said as they walked in behind us. "Hey guys!" He said as he saw them. "You guys want a snack?" He asked them. They nodded, "Well my wife made y'all some snacks and she's in the kitchen." He smile at them. They smiled as well and ran into the kitchen. "I'm gonna go in there as well." I said making my way into the kitchen, leaving my dad and Blake alone...

Justin's P.O.V

"You wanna go play basketball?" I asked him. He nodded and we made our way outside to the basketball court. "Don't cry to hard when I beat you." I smirked at him. "Please I'm still young, I'm seventeen years old. Your what? Sixty?" He asked playfully. "Thirty four!" I shouted playfully, making him laugh and me to smile. "So how are you doing?" I asked him as we started playing one on one. He shrugged, "I'm alright." He said as he shot, and made it. I looked at him. He looks tired and worn out with life. "How long did you sleep last night?" I asked. He shrugged again, "Three or four hours?" He guessed. I stopped dribbling the ball to look at him. "You need to sleep dude, your gonna get sick." I said. He shrugged once again. "I'm use to it, don't worry about me Mr. Bieber." He said as he stole the ball from me. I sighed, "Your dad." I said. He stopped and looked at me, the ball in his tight grip tightening even more. "He didn't come home alright? He hasn't been home in fourteen years." He said. "That's why my moms out of town, looking for another job." He said. "I thought you already had a job?" I asked. He nodded, "I have three, bills add up Mr. Bieber, payments are barley going in on time." He said as he started dribbling again. "I don't even know if I can go to college next year." He said. I nodded, "Your going to college next year." I said. "How? I can't leave my mom alone with my brother and sister, and not know if they have enough money." He said. "Your going." I said. "Just watch." He groaned and took another shot, it went in. "I believe that's four to nothing?" He smirked. I smiled at him, "Yeah, four to nothing." I said. "I got four and you got nothing." I said as I took the ball from him. He laughed and so did I. "So your little brother and sister? How are they taking everything?" I asked. "I don't know, Collin is just like any other kid, and Sky is like any other kid to I guess." He said. "Annoying." He finished off. I laughed, "Whatever dude, you love them, especially Sky, she has that soft spot on you, both of them do." I said. He shook his head, a small smile on his face, "Please, I'm Blake Lee, I don't have soft spots." He said. Just then the door opened and Sky came running out and into Blake, but he was quick enough to catch her into his arms and started attacking her face in kisses. I smiled at the sight. "So no soft spot?" I asked. He looked over at me. "No soft spot." He laughed and so did I. "Blake! Collin hit me!" Sky said. "So hit him back." Blake said. I rolled my eyes playfully. Just then Collin came running out as well. "Hey dude why you hit Sky?" He asked Collin. Collin shrugged, "Well you don't hit girls, alright? You take take care of them." Blake said as he bent down to Collin's level. Collin nodded and hugged Sky, even though she was still in Blake's arms. "Kiss?" He said. He gave her a peck on her lips. "What about me?" Blake asked. Collin laughed and pecked Blake's lips as well and wrapped his small arms around his neck. "Love you!" Blake said in a baby voice, making them both laugh. "Love you!" Collin said as he ran back into the house. "Hey Sky I got a question for you." I said. She looked at me and smiled, "What is it?" She asked. "Do you think your big brother Blake should go to college?" I asked. We both looked at her. After a while she nodded, "Yes, so he can be even smarter!" She said. Blake and I laughed. "Good answer, you got it right." I said. "Don't you want me to stay with you?" Blake asked. She nodded, "But you'll come back, your not like daddy, you won't leave forever, you'll come back." She said again as she kissed his cheek and ran into the house. Blake stood up straight and looked at me. "How do I apply for a college?" He sighed. I smiled big, as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "I'll tell you everything you need to know. And more." I said as we walked towards the house. "What if I get lost?" He asked, I knew what he meant through. We got to the front door where we heard Sky and Collin's laughter, we looked through the window and see them laughing at Selena, who was making silly faces at them. "Don't worry Blake Lee." We smiled inside at the sight. "You'll come back." I said. "Your not your dad." I look at him and smile and he looks at me.

"You'll come back."........