Chaoter 5- Watch her for me for a while

Justin's P.O.V

I gulped as I slowly opened the letter and began to read, "I have been watching you and how you treat my little princess. I visited her today and I can tell she loves you and that you love her very much. I have a mission that's very important and very dangerous, I don't know if I'll make it back alive, if I don't, continue to be there for her. If I do, I don't know if I will take her back. I will visit her though, I just need you to watch her for me for a while. Don't tell anyone about this, I'm trusting you with my daughter. Treat her like the little princess she is.

Take care of my baby girl,

Jason McCann"

I released a sigh of relief that I didn't even know I was holding. I take the letter and out in in my drawer and put my lock on it and lock it up. I soon take a shower and get in some sweats. I get in my bed, and fall into a deep sleep...

I wake up in the middle of the night to someone calling, "daddy." I groggily open my eyes and see my princess standing there with tears in her eyes. I shot up and picked her up and into my arms, where I cradled her like a baby, how she likes, and pull her to my chest and rock back and forth. "Shh princess, shh it's okay, your okay, everything's okay. What happened baby? Tell daddy what happened princess." I whispered against her head, still rocking us back and forth. "I had a bad dream daddy. The monsters came from under my bed and ate me!" She cried. I wipe the tears from her eyes with my thumb. "Shh princess, there are no monsters, I fight them off for you baby, okay?" I asked her. She nodded and sniffled. "Can I sleep with you daddy?" she asked. "Of course princess." I kissed the top of her head and set her down next to me and sang "be alright" to her quietly as she drifted off to sleep...

Sorry it's short! I'll try harder to update regularly! Next update coming up tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!