Chapter 6- Let Me See

Justin's P.O.V

When I wake up, I realize it's Saturday. I look beside me and see Leah sleeping peacefully. I quietly get out of bed, careful not to wake her, then silently exit my room. When I get downstairs, I go into the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. By the time I'm done, about half an hour later, I go upstairs and into my room, and see Leah still asleep. I walk over to her and gently shake her. "Leah. Princess wake up, it's time to eat breakfast." I whispered. She groaned and pushed my hand away and snuggled deeper into the blankets. I laughed and walk around the bed, to where she is and gently pick her up and cradle her like a baby. "Daddy I wanna go sleepies." She whined. I laughed lightly. "You had enough sleepies princess, we're gonna eat breakfast now okay?" I asked her. "Can we watch spongebob too daddy?" She asked, her eyes still closed. I smile and kiss her head. "Of course princess."...

Leah's P.O.V

After we ate breakfast, and watched spongebob, I had to go to the studio with daddy so he could record some music. We had to stay there all day! But it was okay when I could play with Uncle Scooter for a while. By the time we finally got home, it was night time! "Okay princess time for sleepies!" Daddy said. "No daddy!Please?" I begged. His face softened. "Okay how about we watch Frozen then we both go sleepies?" He asked. I smile and nod and he smiled too. After we both took baths, we started the movie. About thirty minutes into the movie, there was a knock on the door. Me and daddy looked at each other confused. Then daddy got up to get it. When he came back. He had a blanket in his arms and he looked shocked and confused. I ran up to him and asked him to let me see. He bent down and I was shocked as well. In his arms, was a baby girl.....

Update coming in a couple of minutes or hours, it WILL come out tonight though!