Chapter 25- Last thing I see

Leah's P.O.V

"I'm sorry." Daddy whispered as he looked down. "Daddy don't be sorry." I whispered as I tried to look at him, but he was still looking down. "Daddy look at me." I said sternly. He chuckled under his breath lightly and looked up at me, a small smile on his face. "Don't be sorry." I said again. "I am sorry princess, your fifteen years old, about to be sixteen in a couple of months, and Alexis is gonna be thirteen soon, and Amelia already turned three, and I yall don't have a mother, never had a mother, or even a mother figure in your life! I'm sorry I couldn't give that to you, I've gotten you girls everything else you've ever wanted, and to not be able to get yall what yall want the most breaks my heart. And I'm sorry." He whispered. "Daddy! We don't need a mother figure in our life! We have you! We have you, uncle austin, uncle Ryan, uncle Chaz, and uncle scooter! And a lot more daddy! We have more people that are here for us, that would do anything for us and that would treat us the way you do. All we need is you daddy. We need you and we need eachother. That's it. No one else. Remeber? You said that. You said we didn't need anyone else in the world, that all we needed was eachother, and as long as we were all happy, then that's what mattered the most to you. Daddy we don't need anyone else, we only need eachother." I whispered the last part as I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head...

Justin's P.O.V (three days later)

Right now I was in the car with Leah, we were on our way to pick up Amelia and Alexis from my dads house. "Dad after we pick them up can we go get something to eat?" Leah asked me. I nodded and smiled and looked over at her. "Of course princess." She smiled back. I pulled up to stop light, I looked over at Leah and see her listening to music with her earbuds in her ears. I smiled, thinking how lucky I am to have three beautiful daughters in my life. The light turned green and when I started driving, I turned back around to face the road to see a car coming full speed towards us. I felt the impact on my stomach and arms and legs and head, I heard Leah scream and look over at her, the last thing I see is my daughter, her head bleeding, she's crying and screaming, and I see blood on her arms and legs. She's the last thing I see before everything goes black....