Chapter 6 (Updated)

Start from the beginning

"Ah Sideswipe, it's good to see you, how's the wound." An evil baritone voice says with a cruel chuckle.

Sideswipes red optics glow in hate, and blood-lust as he stares at Optimus, and my eyes land upon the scar that sits proudly on Sideswipe's chest, reminding me of why Sideswipe was so bitter.

"What do you want?" Sideswipe questions with no emotion, his emotions carefully guarded.

Optimus laughs evilly and I frown.

"You know the question to that my dear traitor. KILL HIM!" Optimus bellows.

And in a blur, two mechs a white, red, blue, and black mech, and a red, white, and black mech, slam Sideswipe to the ground. The red mech cackles madly, while the white one just chuckles.

"Wa' cha say Ricochet? How bout we rip his internals out, and send them to ole Megascum?" Jazz says with a sadistic grin.

The red mech known as Ricochet, the twin of Jazz give a wide fang filled smirk.

"Great idea Jazz." Ricochet cackles.

Then a black and yellow mech steps up, his frame sharp and menacing, and my hear drops when I realize who it is.

"Optimus, what would you recommend?" The mech states coldly, behind a face mask and visor.

"It doesn't matter, I trust you get it done...Goldbug." Optimus says with red optics gleaming.

I watch in horror as a blast hits Sideswipe in the shoulder, getting a pained hiss from him, as well as the sound of energon spattering to the ground with a hiss. My stomach drops and I begin to feel fear creep into me on Sideswipe's behalf.

Sideswipe launches himself at the smirking Jazz, and brings his own blaster out. With a loud bang, Sideswipe lands a shot onto Jazz's chest, and energon pours from the wound.

"That tha best ya got?" He grins madly, swaying from side to side.

More and more I begin to feel upset seeing the Autobots like this.

I watch as Riochet launches himself at Sideswipe, as Sidswipe glares Jazz down. Then in a blur, I hear the ripple of metal, before the sound of energon hits the ground, along with a pained grunt. Sideswipe lays on his back, clutching his abdomen where energon pours from the wound like a waterfall.

Goldbug, formerly known as Bumblebee walks up to Sideswipe, his red visor glimmering down at my guardian. He points a canon at Sideswipe help, and speaks:

"Say goodbye."

In panic and terror I run out from my hiding spot.

"STOP!" I shout, with a small bit of hope that the Autobots are similar to the Autobots I, along with other fans, know and love.

Sideswipe snaps his optics over to me.

"FOOLISH GIRL! RUN!" He snarls, he tries to get up, only to get slammed down.

Optimus's optics lands on me, and he walks toward me. I begin to back up, fear gripping at my heart. Then before I can comprehend what's going on, a pair of cold, cruel servos grips my torso tightly, and brings me to optics level with the coldest, cruelest, and most insane optics I've ever seen. My ribs begin to ache from the harsh treatment and I wince as I stare into Optimus's optics.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A little Deception pet?" His optics glimmer in mock surprise.

He tightens his hold on me, before walking closer to Sideswipe.