⬜ 6 ⬜

Listen to Meant to be by Bebe Rexha.

ENJOY🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

UNEDITED

Jarey:

The bell rang for dismiss after the History class. I'm an art student actually. The history teacher, Mr Etim had made me feel so welcomed unlike other teachers. He even told me I could visit him, if any problem arises.

I and Rubiat walked through the hostel compound quietly with our own thoughts. I was thinking about many things. The Senior, Louis and Proud sassy Marya. The thought about the music class was still in my mind.

"Jarey-" Rubiat started. "I guess I'll be on my way now. See you at dinner."

I watched her divert to the left and slowly she vanished into the hundred hostel rooms.

The hostel building was painted pink and white for the girls, while the boys hostel was painted plain blue. I bit my lips skeptically when I realized the boys and girls hostel was kind of opposite eachother.

I got to my hostel room, Room 14 block A. It was on the second floor and unfortunately, I was scared of heights.

"Knock knock." I hit the door quietly.

"Come in." I heard from inside.

My mouth went agape at what I saw. The room was light pink themed hostel room with two beds, one at each side of the room.
Two white teddy bears stood firmly on the small shelve in the room. Words couldn't express the beauty of the room.

"Hello." The girl who was obviously my roommate gave me a happy smile. "Welcome to our room. I'm Chioma, Chioma Ahamba. The welfare teacher gave me some info about you."

"I'm Veronica Williams at least, that's the name my parents want me to go by. Call me Adejare- Jarey for short." I smiled back.

"Love your name." She laughed as she helped in carrying my school bag into the room. She pointed to the left side of the room where a bed and some furniture were. "That's where you would be sleeping. Sorry it isn't so big. The school just provided this for us."

"You say what now? I love this room and the bed." I chuckled.

"That's nice to hear from you." She replied.

After exchanging pleasantries, I settled my bag at a corner and my books in the small shelve. Soon, Chioma joined in the arrangement too.

"What class are you now?" I asked.

"Senior secondary 2. The science department" She replied as she folded my blue sweatpants.

"Cool."

"So you're in SS1?" She asked.

"Yep." I replied kind of sad because she was my senior.

"You've met the Star Marya Desmond?" She asked.

"Uhmm.... Yeah." I replied scratching my cheek.

Is Chioma Ahamba a spy from Marya?

"You guys get along?" She asked as I watched her suspiciously.

"Not really." I replied. "She kinda hates me buh I'm fine with it."