🔥1🔥- Meet the casts.

Manser Michelle as Williams Adejare aka Jare

UNDITED

Jare's POV
   My name is Williams Adejare Veronica but please call me Jare {jah-rey} because that's what everyone calls me at home and in school. I'm thirteen years and a half- not actually a half coz I would be clocking fourteen at June which was in two months time.
     I am not a dream girl so please no fantasies. I am short and had a vertical line as a body shape. I had few visible scars on my face which were caused by some accidents. My face was like a football field of pimples and acne, those types they compare with volleyballs.

   I'm sure you're already staring at me like this, 😒 but trust me it was the simple truth.

   "Jarey!" Someone screamed from the kitchen. It was Rachael, my elder sister. She's seventeen years old.

Rachael had just completed her secondary school education and we were expecting some power from above to release her jamb result.

I grunted as I removed the earpiece from my ear and headed straight to the kitchen.

    "Ma." I grunted as she stood firmly, trying to prove that she was far taller than me.

"Who did you keep this plates to wash for you?" She growled pointing to the pile of dirty plates in the sink.

For a reason or the other, I decided to keep mute because is the family where I came from, respect was the greatest law on earth!

"I'm talking to you Adejare..." She said again as I stared at the ceiling.

Rachael was beautiful, like an angel sent from heaven. Her dark skin shined like gold and she was so beautiful that even when she frowned, it made her look more cute. I was her total opposite.

I sighed as I obediently started washing the plates. Only God knew how much I wanted to run away, far, far away from my home. You would get to know soon.

Very soon.

Chisom Oguike as Maria Desmond

Maria's POV.
    My name is Maria. Maria Desmond. My name is pronounced Mah-ri-ah. A name I still silently hate. I am the only child and daughter of a famous politician and mogul, Hamp Desmond.  I don't know why, but people think I'm proud but I'm not. (Duhhh I am proud)
      My mom calls me Ibinabo Incase you hear her call me, don't feel irritated coz the name is awesome. I'm actually in Senior Secondary 1.

"My pearl." My dad called as he entered my room. "Your friends are here. They say they're pumped up for the party."

I and my friends were going to a party at an amusement park for my birthday- Oh yeah today is my birthday and I deserve a "happy birthday Maria" from you all.

On getting to the "master" luxurious sitting room, I met my two friends sitting comfortable on a couch each.

"Ohmigod your outfit is completely dope." Jesse squealed and I replied with a beaming smile.

"Happy birthday Maria."

--------------------

No pictures...

Louis POV
    I'm Louis by name. A soccer team member and I'm so good at sports. Most girls kind of crush on me. How won't they, when they see my muscles and handsome smile... Just kidding.
   My parents are wealthy- Not to wealthy. My dad is an engineer while my mom is a doctor. Second born to the children of three. I'm a boring person but girls find something attractive about me and well, I'm actually dating the school star, Maria Desmond. Pls don't give me that look. My friends had advised it would be better to find a girlfriend and I did.

Well, I'm off to my friends house coz we've been practicing on our volleyball match next week...

Gotta go!

Jaiel Damina as Rubiat Usman

Rubiat's POV
     My name is Rubiat Usman. Fifth daughter to the Senator of Kano state, Gaji  Usman My father had six wives and my mom was the fourth and most favourite. I was the twelfth child out of seventeen and fifth daughter out of thirteen girls, only four boys.
       In where I come from, girls were believed to belong to the kitchen but thank Goodness's my dad didn't follow. He even took me to the best school, in the city- Saint Coral highschool.

"Rubiat." My mom called behind the door. "Get prepared, we are going to the mall together."

"Ok mom." I replied. We were going to prepare a delicious meal for my dad, so for now I'm off. See you guys lera in chapter 2.

-------------------

No pictures.

Chioma's POV
   My name is Chioma Ahamba. Last child to Chief Obi and Mrs Uche Ahamba. My parents were moguls, always travelling from one place to another and all my brothers where in the university. I'm 14 years old and trust me, I'm too big for my age.

   Right now, I'm alone so I'm actually preparing to go to Maria's party. She's kinda my bestie but she sees me as an entourage *whispers* don't tell her I told you. I had another friend, Amanda. You would see her soon.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys aw do u see this intro? Don't forget to like and comment.

Much love -:)