🍷19🍷

"You scared me!" I exclaim flinching back. The initial slice didn't hurt all that much but the burn was beginning to set in. The sight of my own blood made me dizzy.

"Seriously tae! What did i tell you about staying focused while handling sharp objects! This is the fourth time!" Jimin came rushing into the kitchen. He forcibly makes his way around the frozen Yoongi to get a good look at the cut. Inspecting it closely, stretching my fingers carefully.

He turned to find something in the kitchen to stop the bleeding that is steadily getting heavier, now dripping onto the tiled floor. This action seemed to spur yoongi.

The elder grabbed my wrist and had us half way up the stairs in seconds" ill take him upstairs to bandage it real quick."

Jimin had an abundance of napkins in his hands and a smirk on his face "Remember to wrap it before you tap it kids! And keep it down! The walls are thin and i dont think his dad wants to hear who else his son considers a father figure."

"Jimin!"

The boys laugh echoes up the stairwell as we enter my room and shut the door behind us.

Its not very much to behold. In fact my bed is just three mediocre mattresses stacked on top of each other with a faded batman sheet. My closet overflowing and unorganized. My desk covered with mugs and highlighted textbooks. The light bulb blew out months ago and now the only source is the green glow in the dark stars i threw onto the roof as a child. The only clean place if we're being honest is the bookshelf. Displayed In alphabetical order and color coded. They are my most prized possessions.

Yoongi faltered for a second. Probably taking everything in. I hope it doesn't smell too bad in here. That would be embarrassing.

"Welcome to my humble abode" i smile wide, spreading my arms and flopping down onto my bed. "Its not much but its my comfort cave"

I gaze at his face to gauge a reaction but its hard to read. His jaw is clenched so hard he looks like hes holding in a massive shit. His nostrils flared. Maybe it really does smell bad in here.

When he doesn't say anything i dropped my eyes back to my cut. Its deeper than it looks for sure. I poke my pointer finger against it watching the blood gush. Poke it again. Watch it gush. Poke it again. Watch it gush. Press my thumb down against it. It opens wider. I stifle a snort. Ow.

"Stop tae." Yoongi snaps. Slapping my fingers away.

"Does it bother you?" I ask. Of course it would. Even if my room smelt bad I myself probably smelt like dinner. Ripe and ready for the eating. That was if yoongi was truly the Edward to my Bella. Though personally Carlisle would have been my main squeeze.

I poke at it again. Just to bother him.

"I said stop!" He cries, spinning in circles in search of a first aid kit. Jokes on him. I had one in here but it was full of buttons.

We play this game for an agonizing amount of time. Me actively trying to make my wound worse while yoongi scolded me, looking more desperate to find a bandage by the minute.

On the final poke which drew a hiss from my lips he got fed up and pushed me down onto the bed. Forcibly pinning my arms above my head, cut out of reach, breathing hard and ragged.

" i really really need you to stop that Tae. there's something i need to tell you" he whispers. Waiting until our eyes are locked before going on. "but promise me you wont freak out."

I nod anxiously. This is the moment. The one id been waiting for all my life. When the world id always hoped existed, believed existed, invited me to be a part of it.

" i need to hear it in words" he insists. By the look in his eyes, so vulnerable and scared even, this part was important. He wouldn't say anything more if i didnt promise.

"I promise, i wont freak out"

I watch silently as he takes a deep breath. Giving him time to gather his composure.

"I-"

Say it.

"I'm-"

Just say it!

"I-"

For gods sake. If he wasn't going to say it i was.

Leaning up as far as i could my lips ghosted against his as i spoke the words i felt we both needed to hear.

"You're a vampire."