🍷13🍷

"Taehyung! School is for reading books! Spare time is for being a shoulder for heartbroken friends to cry on!"

Jimin is upset. Which is really nothing new for him, but he's more upset that usual.

As soon as we left his house to walk to school I presented him with my mixtape.

I was always giving Jimin gifts. Peppermints. Old cds of my moms that I thought he would like. Making mixtapes however were my favorite things to do for him. I'd made dozens so far and each one had a different theme, a theme that would bring a smile to his face. Lopsided and slightly timid his eyes would squinch up like a cats.  However when I gifted him my feel better mixtape entitled ' get your life together!' He just held it in his hands with a blank expression.

At that point I quickly caught on to what had happened and also in a case of knowing Jimin I didn't think he'd want to talk about it so I took out the book I stole to flip through, but apparently he wished to talk about it.

"Sorry, so....."

"Yep, yesterday. Last night actually. Exactly nine hours and fifteen minutes ago."

"Are you-"

"No. I'm not."

"Would you feel better if I read you a chapter?"

"No I would not Taehyung but you're going to anyway."

That was true. I didn't really care if my reading to him would help because at the moment allowing him to wallow in sorrow was the type of thing a bad friend would do.

"Okay!" I started holding the book in between us so he could view the pictures as well " this chapter is specifically on vampire bites and how they can choose whether they make it painful or not. They have special enzymes in their saliva that can trigger the pleasure centers of the brain or they can choose not to use the enzymes and make it feel as if someone stabbed you in the neck."

I found that fascinating. I wondered if when Yoongi finally decided to reveal his vampire identity to me if he's use the enzymes and keep me squirming beneath him. Or maybe he'd want to force me a little. Make it hurt. I wasn't obliged to pain.

Suddenly Jimin stopped walking. Reaching back he gripped my wrist hard pulling me close to his side. I went to ask him what was wrong but didn't need to when I caught sight of who was approaching us.

Jung Hoseok and his new toy Jeon Jungkook.