🍷14🍷

If the story of my life had an mpreg tag I'd have been kneeled over in labor right now.

Yoongi was my ideal boy. Always had been. Tough and rugged looking on the outside but soft as a teddy bear on the inside. Sprinkle in a little trauma and insecurities with that and he was ready to eat.

But from the moment i met Jeon Jungkook i thought there was something...irresistible about him. In a strange way. It wasn't the typical 'attractive boy causes mild heart attack and the loss of speech because attractive boy is so attractive'. It was more like 'attractive boy causes mild heart attack and loss of speech because attractive boy  is so terrifyingly attractive'. There is a difference.

My first encounter with the black haired boy was a day when Jimin was out sick. Coincidence i think not!

It was his first day at our school and the cliche scenario in which everyone was in love at first sight, even the teacher. He came in with his hair styled out of his face and a wide smile showing off his squared front teeth. His gentle manner could melt anyones heart in seconds. Except my own apparently.

I seemed to be the only one who found him odd. Or maybe it was just my tendency to stare and stalk that forced me to pick up on these strange cues. But the way his teeth gleamed in the classroom light or the way his dark gaze trailed every student in the room as if he was searching for something ( possibly someone) and his nose twitched in response.

He walked ramrod straight with his hands behind his back and his feet slightly apart like someone marking their territory.

He reminded me of a werewolf.

"Jimin!" Jungkook says tugging Hoseok along with him. "Ive been calling you since last night! Why didn't you answer?"

Jimins grip on my wrist only got tighter. He seemed determined on keeping me behind him. For what reason only he knew. "I didn't think there was much left to talk about." He glances at Hoseok "though you two seem rather cozy."

Jungkook beamed at that. Hooking his arm around Hoseoks shoulder.

Ive known Hoseok for far longer than ive known jimin. He was the nonchalant happy go lucky type. Nothing really got under his skin and he loved to show affection. However now he seemed a bit tame. Just gazing at Jungkooks side profile with a wispy look on his face. Maybe i was wrong about who was the toy in this situation.

"The bell is gonna ring soon." I whisper in my friends ear. Whatever happened last night was way bigger than what i assumed.

Jimin caught my discomfort and let my arm go. He gave me a swift push "you go I'll meet you in homeroom"

I stumbled forward for a few steps and made to dash off but jungkook had other plans and grabbed me around the shoulder as well. "Where are you going Tae? We wanted to invite you as well."

He smells strange.

"We?" Jimin bit out. Crossing his arms.

"Yeah~" The raven head cooed "my boyfriend and i" he put extra emphasis on the 'boyfriend' "are going to the movies tonight. You wanna tag along?"