🍷9🍷

-incoming call-
🥰 Dad 🥰
Accept-decline

My dad doesn't call my phone often, so when he does I know it's an emergency. An emergency that I won't be able to solve as Yoongi has snatched my phone from my hands quicker than I could say ' fuck me'

"Hey!" I scowl reaching for it back, but the boy just held it further out of my reach. "That's my paps you know! He might need me!"

Without a mother figure in our home I'm not at all embarrassed to say that I took on the role of the female in our lives. I did most of the cleaning and a good amount of the cooking. I helped my brothers with their homework and I made sure that dad had someone to talk to when he was stressed. If I didn't then who else would?

I reached for my phone once again when it started to ring in Yoongis hand. The image of my dad with the twins on our family outing to the beach last year lit up the screen, fueling my anger even more. "Min Yoongi!" I exclaim.

The back of my eyes began to burn with humility. I was so short and frail my shoves did nothing against him. The worst part was that his brothers just stood around watching with amused expressions. Sure it would have been quite funny to watch some other kid struggle like this. But not me. Cute lovable me.

Finally, the brother with the mullet, Baekhyun if I really gave two shits,  thought I'd had enough.

"Guys you're scaring him." He says with a frown.

Scaring? No. Filling me with a rage hotter than the deepest pits of hell? Yes.

The look on my face must have proved as much since the amusement was cut instantly, only to be replaced with the bleakest of serious expressions.

Baekhyun smiles then turns his attention back to me "Taehyung, how much do you know about your mother?"

Rude. "Not much. She died after giving birth. Complications. Not really something I like to talk about on the first date." I mumble out.

Why was I wasting time here? My dad might need me. Yoongi obviously brought me here as some sort of joke. I could just imagine him running home to his brothers after our first meeting. 'Hey dudes! I found this motherless loser at the library!' With tears in my eyes I grab my bag and head for the door when someone catches my arm gently.

"Hey, I'm sorry-"

I cut Yoongi off mid apology. " no need for apologies. I'll let myself out."

I make a move to leave again but he only hinders me by lacing our fingers together. With a sharp tug I'm turned to face him and the sincerity pooling in those eyes I would let visually rape me any time. Or actually. Depends on how I'm feeling that day. " Tae I'm sorry. Cross my heart and hope to die sorry, but this is really important. I promise I'll make it up to you. "

He'd better be damn good in bed.

With a groan I nod my head " fine five minutes. Why do you care about my mom anyway?"

Kai spoke first " we ask the questions here mundane."

Soo rolls large eyes "you watch too much shadowhunters."

"Ew gross. The books are way better." I recoil in disgust. This is a mad house.

Baekhyun claps his hands "stay focused delinquents! Taehyung did your dad ever talk about how he and your mom met? Her family? Anything about her past at all?"

"We don't talk about mom at home. He's only ever told me that she was a foreigner he met on an overseas trip. Love at first sight. No family, no pictures."

"The picture part isn't surprising, but no family?" The blonde brother who hadn't spoken a word this entire time says. Tao or whatever.

"It's not, but how does the family loop in?" Yoongi asks. We're still holding hands. His own are quite cold.

"Myra never went anywhere without one of her brothers protecting her."

Myra?

"Who's Myra " I ask

"Your mom."

"My moms name was Da-in. Moon Da-in. " that was about all I knew about her. Her name. And the fact that she loved to read, just like me.

"She was a moon yes." Soo says pushing his glasses up " but Myra Moon. Moon Da-in is an Alias of sorts she used when she fled with your father."

Before I could even process that statement my phone rang again in Yoongis hold. This time I didn't bother asking nicely. I launched myself at him while he was started by the sound and tackled him to the ground. The device skidded from his clutches and across the floor, me scampering after it.

-incoming call-
🥰 Dad 🥰
Accept - Decline

"Hey paps! What's up?"

Youngjae and Jaebum had another fight.

Now youngjae is missing.