🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 27

[DAHYUN POV]

-ᴍᴏʀɪɴɢ-

I'm walking down the hallway to go to the classroom.

(so here's the formation of there classrooms)

It sucks I didn't have a chance to watch hormones because the power went off last night, I wonder how Koi will manage her feelings towards Dao and Net... I feel sorry for Dao. Wait why am I this hook up to this ship? I'm only doing this so I can learn how yeji's feelings.

But anyway, Do I need to give this to them? Even tho I don't know why I'm giving it.

"Hey Suga! Catch!" He looked back at me then I throw the chocolate bar to suga, luckily he got it.

^ Sana pass by her and didn't notice Dahyun^

There it is again... My heart! I place my hand on my chest. I closed my eyes, this feeling...

"Hey! What's the snicker for?"

"You startled me!" I almost yelled that.

"Heh sorry, but thank you!" He said.

"Yeah no problem!" I replied.

"Sorry but i need to go" He smiled then wave a bye. " yeah see you later" I wave back.

Wait why didn't i just gave it to her right away when she pass me?Nevermind i'll j.ust go to her room.

I was about to knock on the door but then i saw Sana laughing with her friends, shit I can't! My heart beats so fast and it's almost like it's controlling me, I can't knock on the door i'm too shy rightnow.

BUT WHY??? I gave her chocolate before but why is it hard to give it to her this time?!?.

<Someone's open the door>

oof— it almost hit my head.

"Oh hey Dahyun! I didn't expect you here" Sana?!? How did she know I'm here?!. "Ryujin texted me that someone's waiting outside" She added.

I looked around, there they go running away, Aish yeji!.

<The students start murmuring>

"Well yeah, here some snack" I gave here the snickers.

"Thank you so much! This helps a lot because I'm a bit sleepy" She hugs me.

"I'm happy I can help" I replied, then the bell rings.
"Oh you need to go to class"

"See yaaa later! " I said then went to my room.

>>Fs Fᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ>>

The day ended pretty much normal, nothing special except that morning. Yeji is such a pain in the ass.

I'm almost at home.

-ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

"YAH! KIM YEJI-AH! YOU KID" I yelled.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Hey guysss so i think i'll update tommorow the other chapter, actually it should be today but there's a problem.

I cant post the chatssss it keeps on canceling, so if you know a solution to this please tell me thank youuuuu. Thank you for reading don't forget to vote vote and leave comments. Luv yaaa