🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 3

[DAHYUN POV]

I came here first again,that girl is always late but it's ok,i understand her. I sat on our usual table.

-ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

She's still not here... I wonder if she's ok?

 bell rang meaning someone entered, I peeked anticipating it would be Sana

bell rang meaning someone entered, I peeked anticipating it would be Sana. Grief came to my excitement made me fold my hands together on the table.

"Maybe she's late or just busy" I mumbled and closed my eyes when i heard the bell ring again.

I peeked again hoping it's finally Sana but i was wrong. I sluggishly moved my head back on the table, when i realized that the two couple just entered is a little bit familiar.

A long colored hair and narrow onyx colored eyes... Is it my sister? But who is that girl?I quickly stand.

"Yeji???" I belted, She glared to my direction and I looked directly into her eyes.I saw the quaked in her eyes, she gulped and pushed the girl she's with outside they ran.I attempted to catch them but i misstepped and fall into someone's chest, I felt a clutch on my arms as the person tried to stay balanced so we can't fall into the ground.

I looked up, "Unnie?" I marveled into her eyes.

"I see you're the clumsy here now,dongsaeng" I saw bliss in her face.

"uhh not really," I remarked, then she helped me stand up. "Thank you by the way" I added.

"I should be the one who is thanking you right now! Thank you for waiting" She smiled showing off  her cuteness again.

"I know you're busy, so nothing to worry" I sympathize. She hugged me and we went inside.

I giggled, looking back from the past...we just met online? chatted almost every day because of tzuyu. I'm happy that tzuyu introduced me to her best friend.

I'm thankful that i met my closest best friend tzuyu.

[NO ONES POV]

That was so close, someone almost got to see my face. That was an idiotic move, I barely got caught.

I must call her, or just..nahh nevermind.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The unknown guy or girl would stay still hidden lol, so the bet is still on... (°°) Tell me in the comments your guess!

Don't forget to vote thank you!
(*'︶'*)╯♡