🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🅾︎🅽🅴

[DAHYUN POV]

Walking by myself again...

That's the word i used to tell myself after school, not until i met her.

She has silky hair, brown eyes, a cute face, and even her voice is cute.

She's kind, thoughtful, and clingy.

I'm just lucky to have her.

                                                   -July 1, 2010

Another short story in my diary.

"Hey! dahyun-ah" Someone shouted.

I was shocked, i quickly flip my notebook close and put it in my bag.

"Uh-uhh, Goodmorning chaeyoung and tzuyu!" I rapidly greet them.

"Hmm?you're writing at you're notebook again, is it a story or something?"Chaeyoung asked.

I didn't make eye contact and says "nothing to worry about! Yes, yes it's a story hehe".

"Why won't you let us read it?" Tzuyu looked at me suspiciously.

"Yah! It's a secret" I answered, shit i'm so nervous right now, what if Tzuyu found the truth about it?.

"Ok then, let's respect her decision," She said, I was relieved when i heard that.

"Y'all sit down the class is about to start!" Our mayor Jihyo in the classroom shouted, as always she has a loud voice.

"Yah!Mina~ we should go to our classroom now, the class is about to start"

This voice is so familiar...

I looked at the door, it's Sana! I'm so happy she's here again, I can't explain how happy I was. I smiled like there's no tomorrow, my friend is here again.

I look at Tzuyu but she didn't care at all nevermind.

Sana runs towards us and hugged mina, "Mina~ you and chaeyoung stop flirting, I'm getting jealous" Sana crossed her arms, shocks everything she does is just so cute.

"Yikes" I heard Tzuyu whispered.

Sana glared at me and smiled, wtf? what is this feeling lol... But anyway i smiled back.

Before they left, Sana lastly glared at me and giggled.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

٩(^^)۶ I wish you liked it!

yujinator  here's a message for u :))

[So hey guys, i edited this chapter don't worry i just changed the year 2017 to 2010]