68: ❣️Heart Pounding❣️

When his heart keeps pounding like crazy and makes him turn all red & hot whenever he sees your lips, but all you do is worriedly ask if he's feeling sick...

Ren:

Keeps staring at your lips while tightly holding onto his chest as if he wants to make the pounding go away and says, "You probably have no idea what I'm feeling right now.." But when you go close to him and start asking, "What, what? Tell me how you're feeling~!" his lips suddenly form into a smirk before he starts devouring your lips.

Ryuji:

Flicks your forehead a few times as he says, "Damn, I always knew you were slow, but I never knew you were THIS slow.." and laughs at you while you glare at him and yell, "Slow about what?!" But all he does is laugh and shake his head before he places a short peck on your lips...♥

Yusuke:

 He answers, "No.. I'm fine.." and just looks at you and your lips while he wonders to himself 'why can't she understand how I'm feeling right now?'. But before you can finish asking, "Are you sure you're okay? Are you mad at m---"something squishy and warm touches your lips.. :)

Akechi:

Just shakes his head and asks, "Are you seriously going to act like you don't know how I'm feeling right now?" But when you say, "... I really don't know what you're talking about..." and scratch your head, he let's out a frustrated sigh and gently pushes you against the wall and says, "Now do you know?"

Xxx

Happy Birthday Haru Okumura✨

   Published: 5 December 2020