17: ✨Night Alone✨

When you spend the night alone with him

Ren:

The rain is pouring; you look outside the window and groan. Ren is beside the bed, browsing something on the computer and you are sprawled on the bed, face to the ceiling and the only sounds that make the room as his hands typing on the keyboard and the rain dropping on the roof.

You think about the weather and as if he reads you mind, he speaks against the silence. “The rain isn’t going to stop any sooner…”

You sigh “Looks like I have to stay for the night…” A smile appear on your face. “…but I’m not complaining.”

“Sure you’re not.” He turns to you with a smile. “…either way, I’m not letting you get some sleep tonight~”

You hear the sound of the computer being shut down and Ren went to the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around you.

You try to get out of his hold but he hugs you tighter. He bombards you with kisses and then he stops, he keeps his arms tight around you and you snuggle to his warmth.

And ever so softly, he gives a light kiss on your head and then he buries his face in your hair. You stay like that for a while until he says a prayer that makes your heart skip a beat,

“…Oh God please always let it rain like this.”

Ryuji

You’re in the kitchen, munching on the chips on the table and Ryuji is seated right in front of you reading a manga. You spend your time looking at him – a habit of yours he’d come to love and hate at the same time. But looking at him never bores you, in fact, it gives you much excitement, even to the point where he’d caught your breath completely.

It was the way his eyes would look so deep whenever he reads something he couldn’t understand and his brows would furrow in confusion. Or the way his collarbones would peep through that neck that makes you want to…

You stop as soon as you realize where your thoughts have gone to but there’s no turning back now. “Ryu.” You say in a whisper. He responds with an incoherent ‘ hmm?’  “…I think I want to sleep here tonight.”

This is when his head snaps up and he looks at you wondering if he heard you right. By that, you know exactly he  knows  what you mean.

“You… sure?” There’s uncertainty in his voice but of course, Ryuji would never  want to do something you’re not so sure about, even no matter how much he wants to. But you’re sure. You take a deep breath and smile.

“I’m sure.”

And slowly, he lays the manga on the table and stands up, offering his hand to you as he leads you to the bedroom and after getting inside he places an arm around you shoulder, smiling warmly before asking you again. “Are you really sure about this?”

You nod. You’ve never been this sure your whole life.

Ryuji places a hand on your cheek and kisses you deeply, his hands wander from your waist and you both submerge to each other, feeling your bodies move with delicacy and get lost in the depth of the night.

Yusuke

You’re standing in the bathroom, drying yourself with a towel as you’re getting dressed. You’re visiting Yusuke because you haven’t seen each other for a whole week  (—you blame your conflicting schedules)  but unfortunately, you got caught in the rain on the way so now you’re taking a bath in his bathroom, dressing yourself up with  his  clothes (— not that you minded, you always loved wearing his clothes.)

You come out and Yusuke’s sitting in the couch, eyes on the TV but as you make a fuss, he shifts his gaze at you. “You’re done?” He says and you nod. Your hair is pretty wet and is dripping on your shirt. He smiles that sexy half-smirk of his and you ask why. “Nothing… it’s just that… I never realized you look sexy in my clothes.”

You looking at the oversized shirt. You walk to him and place a hand on your hip. “Anyway, I need to go home at 8.”

He looks at the clock and grimaces. It’s already 7:33. “ What?  But you just came  here.”

“No, I came here an hour ago.” It was true though, you arrived at 6:27. Although you wanted to stay longer, the pile of homework you left on your bedroom table is pulling you away from the thought.

“Yeah, but you stayed in the shower the whole time.” He continues “…and I missed you. I haven’t seen you for a whole week.” He pulls your hand and you sit on his lap.

“I need to do my homework, Yusuke. I have to go home.”

“Homework can wait,” He whispers as he leans his head on your shoulder. What bad influence,  you muse to yourself. He smells your hair – the strong scent of his shampoo is lingering around. “…can’t you just stay for the night?”

You pull yourself away from him and shake your head. “I can’t do that, Yus—”

And without warning, he pulls you back into a kiss. You want to break away but he deepens it, making you helpless as you start to respond to him. In the back of your mind, you know he’s testing a trick under his sleeve on you and as much as you don’t want him to win – it’s actually working.

He pulls away, but not too much as he leans his lips on your jawline. “How about now?”

You are helpless to him and you slowly nod your head. He leans for another kiss but you pull yourself away for a bit, before giving in. “You’re such a cheater, you know that?”

Akechi

It’s getting late and you look at the clock, waiting for it to struck 10 (a signal for yourself to get home.)  Akechi is in his room as you are watching TV to pass time but you got so engrossed at the show that you haven’t noticed is was already 11:45. You hurry to his room to call him ( because he always drives you home,his driver)  only to see him sprawled in the bed.

You sigh, walking to him and crouching to look at his face. “ Goro, I need to go home now.”

He doesn’t move so you whisper again. “Goro,” you reach out and nudge him a little, but he only moves the slightest. “ Goro—”

And suddenly, he pulls you to the bed, holding your body closely to him – so close you couldn’t find the strength to escape from his arms. “ Goro,  I need to go home…”

That’s when he wakes up completely. “It’s a Friday today,” he whispers groggily. Though to you, it doesn’t make sense but he continues nevertheless. “I'm tired…can’t you just… sleep the ni…” His words trail off but you know he meant staying the night in his place.

“But-,”

It was no use. He nuzzles his face into your hair and you keep quiet, contemplating to yourself if you should stay or not, but after sometime, you think  ‘Why not?’  as it’s been a while since you’ve last stayed the night at his place.

And if you thought Goro had already been asleep this time, he whispers so softly to you, his breath tickled like butterflies on your skin.

“…Stay like this with me, okay?”

Xxxxx

Published : 13 May 2019