59: 💝Losing Interest💝

When he feels that you’re losing interest in him.

Ren

He looked over and saw you hugging one of the members. It was Akechi. You two have been hanging out all day, cracking jokes on each other and messing around like goofballs. Ren sighed and ruffled his hair. It has been a couple of days since she’s seen them…but why isn’t she over here…giving me all the attention? I haven’t see her in a while either! He bit his bottom lip. Is she…losing interest in me? Does she not lose me anymore? Does she like Akechi more than just a friend? Ren cringed at the thought and shook his head.

You looked over and noticed Ren looking somewhat…depressed. You told Akechi you were going to talk to Ren and he nodded. You walked over to Ren and sat next to him. He remained staring at the floor. “Ren…what’s wrong?” You hugged him. “Did something happen?” He nudged you off and then gave you a pissed off look. You blinked and then grew scared because of his facial expression.

“Are you…do you like…Akechi…more than me?” His voice was a bit low. Your eyebrows came together and you shook your head fast.

“What? N-no!” How could he ever think that? “Why did you ask me that Ren? You know I love you…”

Ren was the best boyfriend you could ever have. He was sweet, funny, and he knew how to be sexy and caring at the same time. You’ve always been in love with him. And for him to think that you were losing interest in him was outrageous. Sure, you hanged out with Akechi and the other Phantom Thieves members, but they didn’t have what Ren had. And that made him special to you.

“I mean…you have been hanging out with him a lot. And…we haven’t been able to talk or do anything…”

“Oh…” You realized what he said was true. You frowned. “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize—”

“It’s okay. Just know that love you. Okay?” You smiled and hugged him.

“I love you too.” He smiled and kissed you sweetly.

Ryuji

“Babe~!” Ryuji groaned. He hugged you and kissed your cheek. You were surprised by the sudden action. “I love you…do you love me?” You giggled at his innocent behavior.

“Of course I do. Why did you ask me that?” There was a moment of silence before he answered you. You turned and faced him. “Ryu? Why’d you ask me that?”

“I mean…I just have this feeling…and it’s killing me softly inside.”

“Then tell me what it is.”

“I have this feeling that I don’t think you’re interested in me anymore.” He stared at the ground.

“What? Why would you think that Ryuji? I’ll always be interested in you. I love you more and more every day.” He shook his head side to side.

“Nothing, nothing. I just had a feeling. But…I’m glad you said that. I love you too (Y/n).”

“Hey...,” you put your hand on his forehead. “what’s gotten into you?” Ryuji laughed and shook his head. “You feeling okay?”

“Yeah, now that I know that you love me more and more everyday. “ He kissed your cheek.

Yusuke

You stood at the kitchen counter chopping vegetables as you watched the cooking show. The front door opened and saw that it was Yusuke. You smiled. “I smell food!” He said as he walked into the kitchen. You giggled and continued cooking. He rested his hands around your waist and kissed your neck softly. His warm breath along your neck sent shivers down your spine. You had to keep your mind on the recipe though. You wanted this dish to be prefect. “Baby…” Yusuke whispered. His deep husky voice filled your right ear. “Stop for a second….I need some attention…”