30: I Miss You (Ren X Reader)

I miss you...

Xxxxxx

Ren arrived at Leblanc feeling stressed and exhausted in his work.  

He went to the sofa to rest. After a moment of silence. He wanted to see his girlrfriend right now cos he misses her. He dialed her number on his phone and called her.

Meanwhile in (Y/n)'s house. She's busy doing her paperworks in school when suddenly her phone vibrated and she picked it up, " Hello.... " then a man's voice suddenly speaked, " Baby....." then she answered  "Ren? why you called at this hour?" ,  "I just missed you that's all. Why didn't you miss me?" She can imagined Ren's pouting face when he said those words.  "I miss you too." Ren smiled widely hearing it.

Then Ren continued speaking,  "Baby can you come here?" ,  "Why?"  (Y/n) asked.  "Ummmm i really miss you so much baby please? " he pleaded,  "and I'm so hungry right now cook me dinner."  he said.  "Fine, fine why you skipping meals again. I'll be there in half an hour." she said.

She fixed the scattered paperworks in her working table. She dressed in a simple t-shirt and dark skinny jeans and shoes. With a lunch box in hand, She locked her house and took a train to Ren's Leblanc. 

She's reached at Leblanc and knock the door. The door opened and Ren flashing his infamous smile. He wearing a white shirt and black jeans. She suddenly spoked and said, " You look adorable person smiling like that." she said laughing.

He hugged her so tight dragging her inside his Leblanc. He nuzzled on her neck and inhale her sweet smell he always loved. 

Then he asked,  "Baby   Where's my dinner?"

"Ummm wait i will gonna go to the kitchen and settled it in the table."  she said.

He waited at table and after a moment he stand up and went to the kitchen where his girlfriend is preparing dinner. He suddenly walked to her and sneakily wrapped his arms around her.  "Ren what are you doing?" she said.  "Nothing i just miss you so much, Its been awhile since we've been together. " he said kissing her hair.  'This guy.' she said smiling.  "I'm almost finished go back to the table quick." she said.

She prepared his dinner in the table. And they both eat happily. Talking about their busy schedules ahead, teasing and joking each other and talking about many random things they only understood.

After eating Ren helped her girlfriend cleaned the dining table.  "Ren go watched the tv okay. I can washed the dishes on my own."  she said.  "You sure?"  he said.  "I'm clearly sure and besides you feel stressed with your work. Its okay."  she said.

Ren sat down on chair and turning on the the television set. He steal glances at his girlfriend from time to time while watching the tv. 

(Y/n) didn't know his boyfriend stealing glances at her.  "Whew finally i'm finished washing the dishes." she said. 

She saw his boyfriend watching tv. She smiled seeing him. Then Ren turned to look at his girlfriend and smiled. She went beside Ren but then suddenly he pulled her in his lap.  "Ren what are you doing?" she said. "Nothing i just want to stare how beautiful my girlfriend is...." he said. Not breaking their eye contact. She blushed.  "Ren stop playing." she said.  "I'm not playing. I'm just lucky i have you.   Baby.... i love you...... "  he said and kissing here forehead. She only saw sincerity in his eyes.  "Ren...... " she said but without warning he kissed her softly, feeling her soft and sweet lips to his. Pulling her closer to him more. He entered his tougue on her mouth. Her tongue and his are fighting for dominance. She incircled her hands to his neck. After than he trailed kisses from her neck and left a mark so anyone could know she only belong to him. She moaned while he's doing this.

He carried her until upstairs not breaking their passionate kiss. He lay her down in his bed. He broke their kiss so they can catch for air. He's on top of her and went to kiss her jaw. After that he went to undo her t-shirt ,kissing every skin he saw and he removed it to her completely leaving her with her bra only as her top. He went down to her again kissing her peaks and sneakily unclasped her bra exposing her breast. 

He sucked her right nipple and massaging the other one bringing sensation all over her body moaning his name. After than he removed his white shirt revealing his milky skin and he went to remove her jeans. Leaving her with only her lower underwear. He went to kiss her swollen lips again and breaking it for awhile whispering the words i love you. Then he suddenly rubbed her womanhood.  "Baby your wet already....." teasing her and she felt embarrassed. He suddenly put one finger in her virgin core making her gasp. He pulls his finger in and out in her.  "Ren..it....hurts...."  she said.  "I'm sorry baby i need to do this first." he said kissing his forehead. Then he entered two fingers. He kissed her swallowing her painful moans until all of his five fingers are in her. After that he pulled his fingers and licking her liquids in his hands. Then he suddenly removed her underwear put her legs in his shoulder. Her womanhood facing his face.  "Ren what are you doing? " she said. He ignored and continue licking her core. Eating her up. "Ren...stop....god....ahhhhh." she moaned. " Baby..... you taste so sweet."  he said.

He laid her in his bed again. After than he removed his pants and boxers. Then he went staring at his girlfriend lovingly. She saw him looking at her intently then she looked away to him.  "(Y/n)....you so beautiful." he said. She felt embarrassed again with his actions. He lifted her chin up to look at him. She saw how he really love in his beautiful dark eyes.  "I love you..... " he said. Kissing his forehead, eyes, her cheeks. Then he slowly entered her knowing she's still a virgin. He kissed her lips afterwards so she can ignore the pain for awhile. The pain subside and all she can feel now is pleasure.  "Baby...your...so...tight."  he said. They moaned both of their name endlessly until they get tired making love to each other. 

He lay her beside him and putting his hands on her waist pulling her closer to him. She rested his head on his chest. Then he suddenly spoke,"(Yn)....can you feel my heartbeat? Its only beating for you."  he said kissing her hands lovingly.  "Why your always so cheesy?" she said laughing. Then he pouted like a puppy gain. "Why you so cute?" she said  pinching his cheeks. " Even if your like that i love you.... " she said. And kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back.  "I love you too so much baby... " he said. Kissing her forehead. They sleep afterwards cuddling each other. 

A night full of love that they can never forget.

Xxxxx

Sorry if this sucks😅I feel embarrassed when I wrote this one😂

Published : 26 Sep 2019