61:❣️Ren(Smut/Lemon)❣️

Together Again

It was 7 months. That was the longest you’ve ever been apart. Finally, he was coming back from his hometown, and you were more than thrilled. As soon as you heard a knock on your door, you knew it was him. You couldn’t have swung that door open fast enough.

You put your arms around him, his body against yours, his skin touching your skin. He kissed you with more passion than ever before. You both had to break the kiss for air, forehead to forehead, you walked to the bedroom, not saying a word, your lips only craving for each other, along with your bodies.

He took off your shirt and started to feel your breasts. You had almost forgot what his touch felt like. He laid you down and got on top of you, taking off his shirt and un-doing his pants. Soon you could feel his chest against yours as his lips were hungrily kissing you. Thats when he slipped off your panties, along with his underwear. The tip of his member was teasing your clit, and you wanted him more than anything.

You pulled him closer, wanting to feel his weight on top of you. That’s when, he forced himself inside of you. You both let out a breath of air in pleasure, you felt his breath in your ear, it gave you goosbumps. He started to vigorously slide in and out of you, forcefully and fast. His face came closer to yours, he kissed you, you felt his tongue on yours. Just then he picked up the pace, you could feel every inch of him, long and hard.

He started to stimulate your clit with his fingertips. You couldn’t take it anymore, he bought you to your climax. After a few rough thrusts, he soon came to his. He bit into your collar bone has he came, saying your name in a breathless tone. He let himself go on top of you and you held him close, the lustful environment made you never want to let go of him.

Finally he said, “I missed you,” You smiled and continued to hold him tight against your chest.

"I miss you too Joker..."

~~~~~

Keep Quiet.

You were in your school library finishing up a few things 2 weeks before your last semester was over.

You were seated at a table, in your school uniform, studying, it was after hours. Then you heard someone walk in, it was Ren. You noticed him and smiled, he looked somewhat mischievous.

“I was anxiously waiting for you at your house, but you never showed up,” he said as he sat down beside you.

“I’m sorry, I just really wanted to finish this,” you apologized pointing to your book.

“Why were you waiting?”

He looked at you’re chest, “Oh nothing,” he smirked.

You gave him a weird look and resumed reading, “I’m almost done.”

He sat closer to you, leaning on your shoulder, then suddenly you felt his hand at your inner thigh. You pretended not to notice, until he moved under your skirt and you stopped him. “Wait until we get home.”

“But, you look so cute in your uniform, I can’t help myself,” he said in a low voice kissing your neck. You smirked to yourself.

He came up to your ear and whispered seductively, “I want to fuck you.”

You looked at him wide eyed, but you could feel yourself getting turned on.