37: 🎶Cuddle🎶

When you and him cuddle for the first time

Ren:

You’ve just finished cooking and already starting to clean up when you feel your boyfriend’s  arms wrapped around your waist and his head against your back. “I love cuddling~” He exclaims as he hugs you tighter. “I used to cuddle my Kirby doll but now that you’re here I can just cuddle with you all the time!”

You turn around and look at him with a knowing smile. “But what if I want to go home and you want to cuddle?” You put your arms around his neck and lean forward. “What will you do then?”

He laughs deeply and nuzzles his nose to yours and gently gives you soft kisses. “Hm…” He thinks out loud. He kisses you again and let his lips linger on yours. “How about you come live with me?” He whispers against your lips.

You place your hands on the sides of his face and stare right into his eyes. “WHAT?!”

He looks back at you and gives you another quick kiss.

“Rennn~” You remove yourself from his arms.

He laughs again as he pushes your body really close to his. “Sorry…” He says apologetically but he kisses you again – twice, this time. “I just couldn’t help it~”

Ryuji

You’re watching (your favorite anime) together for the third time already, although there had been much protest from your boyfriend ,he’s obliged to watch it with you. So you’re looking intently on the TV, trying to make yourself comfortable in Ryuji’s arms as he has it over your shoulders. You’ve been together for just a couple of weeks but lately, he’s been really touchy with you and it makes you feel really happy. Now, he’s staring at the TV while trying to eat chips with his free hand.

You lean your head against his chest and you stay quiet for a while before speaking. “Ryuu, I can feel and hear your heartbeat…  it’s so fast!”

You look at each other and he shrugs. “It does that everytime when I’m with you or when I think about you.”

You smile at this and your hand finds its way to his. “And what if I’m not with you or when you don’t think about me?”

“It slows down and I feel like I’m going to die…” He stops for a while and looks away from the TV. He looks right into your eyes with a serious expression.  “…That’s why I never stop thinking about you.”

Yusuke

You and Yusuke spent the whole day togethe   and it was already almost midnight but you don’t feel like parting yet so you ask him if you could walk together by the Inokashira Park, of course he agrees to this but—

—bad idea.

It’s freezing cold and trust yourself to wear something thin today. You look at Yusuke   who doesn’t seem to even notice the cold. You hesitate on whether to hug him or not because it’s only been a few weeks since you’ve been  together  and to be honest, you haven’t gone as far as to cuddle him yourself.

But it’s cold, so you think;  what the hell.

You walk even closer to him so that he’ll slow down his pace and with the right timing; you lean into him and wrap your arms around his waist. He stops and looks down at you, quite surprised at your sudden gesture. “Oh my god, I’m freezing~”

You hear him chuckle and you look up to see him smiling. He wraps one hand around you and ruffles your hair with his other hand. He then cups your face and lifts your chin so that you’ll look into his eyes. “Don’t ever act this cutely towards another guy, okay?”

You’re taken aback by this. “Why not?” You frown at him and give it into thought. “What if it’s one of my best guy friends?”

He shakes his head playfully and places a swift kiss on your lips. You laugh and kiss him back and soon, you’re left kissing each other. When you break away, he leans his forehead on yours and lets himself get lost in your eyes. His mouth then forms a small smile, almost like a slight grin and whispers,

“Only  I  can hug you and kiss you and love you. Okay, baby?”

Akechi

You had been invited by Akechi to watch his interview and although you wanted to stay backstage .So after the show, you walk up to him and congratulate him. “That was a really awesome!” And without even thinking about it, you wrap your arms around him tightly. 

You see him smile at you but slowly his face turns bright red. “Akechi! Are you feeling okay?! Why are you so red and hot?!” You remove your arms around him and touch his face but he hold your hand and quickly remove them from his face.

“Ah, n-no…” He smiles at you again and fans himself. (— you’re beginning to suspect his strange reactions’ because of your sudden skinship. Well, you  are  his first girlfriend.)  “Is it me or is it hot in here?”

Oh.

“Maybe it’s because you’re wearing a thick suit.” You take a hold of his suit and try to gently remove is from him but you see his face getting redder as you’re removing his suit.

You hear him sigh as he takes a hold of your hands again and removes it from his body. “B-baby… don’t touch me anymore… I don’t know what my body’s going to do next then…”

You smile at him and nod. “Aww, but it’s not your first time being touched like this, I don’t understand—”

“ Because,”  He places his hands on the sides of your face and run his thumb on your cheeks. “You’re different. With them, it feels nothing but with you… just one touch will make me go crazy.”

Xxxxx

Published : 23 Dec 2019