CHAPTER 6:THE LAST LETTER

THIRD PERSON POV

"She didn't make it, We try all our best she lost a lot of blood and i know that you already expected it" Doctor said as the tears falls in nayeon cheeks

"No! That's not true we're is she?" Nayeon ask worried

"She is inside" Doctor said

"Y/n! I said it to you right? Don't leave me! Why do you need to leave! Why?! You are my only one family why did this happening to you?? Please wake up y/n-ah,  I still need you.." Nayeon said and cried while hugging y/n lifeless body.. Nayeon was hurt by the fact that y/n ready her for this but she pretend that she's ready for everything.

________________________

JIMIN POV

"Jimin!" nayeon called me

"What?what do you need?" I looked at her and then she looked sad.. did something happen? I look around there's no Y/n.

Nayeon handed me a letter..

"What is that?" jhope hyung ask

"Y/n want to give that letter for jimin..As a favor one last time." Nayeon said with a sad tone then she left us

"Open that" Jin hyung said then I nodded

I open it then my world collapse when i read it, It's too late.. I'm already late.

Jiminshii

I know I'm dead while you reading this, yeah that's true, I have a brain cancer i cant tell to you because i cant handle seeing you crying while i was leaving you. I cant saw you worrying avout me, I would love to see you being haooy while i was leaving. A chance of the possibility rate of me surving the cancer was 50%.. Do you think? I can survived that?

I have a favor.. One last time 

I want you to find a girl, The Right girl, A girl that's better than me. I'm sorry that I wasn't destiny for you but at least we made memories together.. At lest we can be us.. The couple that used to love each other but wasn't meant.

I Love your smile jiminshiii!!
Don't worry about me I'm ok now.. It's more peacefully up here,  i want you to smile bright like sun. And found another girl that you can marry,  it's hurt that we just share the same love but never been each other forever love.

You can forget me if you're already happy. We gonna see each other again.. I guess?

I still love you.. But It's Time to let Go.

                                   -Choi Y/n

"hyung are you ok?"taehyung ask while me speechless

"hey jimin are you ok-" I cut off Namjoon hyung ask because i run away. I run away to them.

I sit to the bench while crying

I'm sorry.. I hope I just enjoy everything about us.. I wish you told me so that I know about that. I'm not ready to forgeting, I'm sorry because I used to hate you without knowing the truth why?

I want to see you and kiss you and said that I love you. I will not look for others. you are the only one I will love until the end until ours soul will meet..  I will wait

You are still my love till the end.

Always remember you will always be my Girl..

I wish I can Stay with you.

THE END