CHAPTER 5

Y/N POV

Me and nayeon visit my doctor..And guess what..

"y/n, we need to get the operation now" Doctor said worriedly,  I look at him and i was hesitating if i shoul under go my surgery. I was ready myself for everything,  I already broke up with him and i guess.

I'm Ready..

"I'm ready now." I said and nayeon look at me in shocked.

"Are you sure?there is a possibility that you will not gonna survive?"Doctor ask me and i nodded

Survived or Not... I finally accept everything.

Except for one thing.. I can't accept that I'm leaving him without him knowing everything.

"I'm ready now whenever survive or not" I said

"Just.. wait a minute" Doctor said and leave us, Nayeon hold my hand and she was crying.

"Why are you crying?"I ask

"Are you ready now?Are you sure now? what if you didn't survive?" Nayeon said while tears fell to her cheeks, I wiped it slowly and cupped her cheeks.

"Don't worry nayeon, I told you,  In case everything didn't go smoothly you need to accept if i survive then be it. But we now the possibility rate... 50%" i said while my tears started to fall too.

"We can't hope for something that we're not sure.. It maybe sad that i was leaving you but i ready you for everything right? " I ask and she nodded.

"I ready you, And if i didn't survive this operations nayeon-ah, Give the letter to Jimin okay? It's the only favor i have please don't disappoint me."

"Don't leave me" it's the only word nayeon could response and hug me 

"You're the only one i have.. I can't lose you." She sob in chest as i hug her tight too.

"Y/n? You're ready now?" The doctor came and i let go the hug.

"Survive.. Survived this operations,  Y/n" nayeon said and i smile.

'"Are you ready now?" The doctor ask while i was laying in the bed with a light in front of me.

"Yes... Ready to leave everything." I said then i felt my eyes getting heavier while i felt the syringe in my arm.

I love him.. Still Him.

It was all plan.. I plan not to survived.

Base on the rate.. I lied to nayeon that there's some hope that's why she hoping i could survived.

I lied.. Sorry.