Chapter 6: The Mall

"Oh, this is cute!" Izuku said to himself.

He walks up to a nearby mirror and looks at himself, "It's cute, but not on me." Izuku scoffs, he ignores the fact and buys it anyway. He buys a few more t-shirts and leaves the store.

By the time he was done, it was already 12:55, so he went back to the food court and waited in front of Mc Donalds, as Katsuki told him too.

While his thoughts wandered around the place, a hand landed on his shoulder, making him flinch.

Izuku turns around and sees Katsuki, "Oh, heh, sorry didn't mean to scare you." 

"Don't worry! It's fine, just got a little scared, haha." Izuku responds.

Katsuki stares at Izuku for a bit, he looks rather dashing in a turtle neck, "You um..look great." Katsuki says.

Izuku blushes a bit, "You don't look too bad yourself," Izuku responds.

Both start chuckling at each other's compliments.

Behind Katsuki, Izuku sees the rest of his friends, "Well um.. let me introduce you to my uh, um.."

"Friends?" Izuku says, finishing off for him.

"Uh, yeah." He responds with embarrassment, "The pink one is Mina, on her left is Kaminari, on her right is Sero, and next to Kaminari is Kirishima." He finishes, all of Katsuki's friends wave to Izuku. In response, Izuku waves back and gives a warm smile.

"Uh.."

"What's wrong?" Izuku asks.

"We're missing people, two of them," Katsuki says.

Two people? What is he talking abou-

Izuku's thoughts were cut off once he saw Todoroki and Uraraka. He felt his heart shatter again, he hates how both of them are smiling and giggling. He hates the feeling that he keeps getting when he sees both of them.

"Ah, there they are.." Katsuki states.

"O-oh."

Katsuki turns and looks at Izuku, the green-haired boy's face had a worried expression on his face.

"Hey, you all right?" Katsuki asks.

"Hmm? O-oh yeah, I just saw some familiar faces.." Izuku answers.

Katsuki hums in response and soon all of them gather up together, "Ok! Everyone is here, lets introduce ourselves again and go shopping!!" Mina squeals.

"Ok, well I know your names, but I'm Izuku Mirdoriya." Izuku starts, finishing off with a smile.

The rest group introduces themselves, Izuku tries his best to ignore Todoroki and Uraraka, "Izuku! Oh my, it's been a while hasn't it!" Uraraka says to Izuku.

"Haha, yeah I guess," Izuku responds, he was desperate to leave this conversation already.

"So, how have you been?" Todoroki asks, his arm around Uraraka's shoulder.

Izuku sees this and his heart breaks even more, "Never better..." Izuku responds. His heart aches, he started regretting to come.

An awkward silence occurred but Izuku decides to break it, "So...you guys together since highschool, huh?"

"Oh, yeah! I guess you could say, we're high school sweethearts." Uraraka says, giggling at her own comment.

Todoroki gives Urarka a peck on her forehead, making Izuku wanting to shatter into tears. 

Until he felt a tug on his sweater, "Hey, let's walk around." Katsuki suggests to Izuku.

"Yeah, that would be nice," Izuku says, thankful that Katsuki saved him from his worse nightmare.

-------------

As they walk side by side, Katsuki asks a question, "So you know the couple, right?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. We went to high school together." Izuku answers

Before Katsuki could speak he was interrupted by Mina, "Guys! Let's enter the music shop!"

The group nodded in agreement and entered the music shop.

Izuku and Katsuki went to the pianos, followed by Todoroki and Uraraka. 

Izuku and Katsuki went to the grand piano while Todoroki and Uraraka went to the electric ones.

Izuku sits down by the piano and plays a small tune, preferable Could've Been. (a/n: if yall don't know its Could've Been by H.E.R :)) While he plays, Katsuki stays in shock. He didn't know that his cafe friend played the piano.

"So, you play?" Katsuki questioned.

"Yeah, I play more instruments though," Izuku said.

Izuku patted down on the seat, motioning Katsuki to sit next to him. Both play the tune Izuku was playing earlier, laughing at each other's small mistakes.

They had small and sweet conversations about their friends and what they do in their free time, obviously Izuku trying to make it as simple as possible. Being a singer does not mean having a clear schedule.

Soon Izuku was about to mention being childhood friends until they get cut off by Todoroki and Uraraka, "So Izuku, you dating anyone?" 

Izuku sits in shock, wondering, 'Why the hell would they ask that?' 

Izuku turns around and faces them, "Maybe, why?"

"Well, from what I can remember I don't think I've seen you date anyone since high school," Uraraka said.

This pissed off Izuku even more, even so, Katsuki started to question what was going on.

 Todoroki chimes in, "Yeah, Izu, I-" 

"Don't call me that." 

Todoroki and Uraraka stood still in shock, Uraraka scoffs, "You aren't still mad about high school are you?"

"I don't know Uraraka, does being stabbed in the back deep, enough for you to forget?" Izuku asks. "Oh and not to mention how you guys we so fucking fake, the fact that you guys were still friends with me while y'all were in 'love' totally doesn't hurt me more," Izuku says with a sarcastic smile.

Katuki sits quietly, surprised to see the smaller male go off.

The couple's eyes widen, "Wow, so you haven't dated anyone since high school. That's pretty sad, Izuku." Soon both Izuku's ex's started giggling.

"Shut up, I am dating someone," Izuku says.

Todoroki and Uraraka go slient, "Who?" Todoroki asks.

"I'm dating Katsuki, now I think we should get going," Izuku says quickly, grabbing Katsuki and leaving the store.

Once they left the store, Izuku sighed in relief, "Sorry about that, I just panicked."

"No worries, but if you don't mind me asking, what happened in high school with those two?" Katsuki asks.

Soon enough, tears started filling Izuku's eyes. It was always hard for Izuku, the memory keeps haunting him, never letting go.

Katsuki realizes and comforts Izuku quickly, "Nevermind, if it's too hard then it's ok."

"No, no, it's fine. Let's just walk and talk about it, ok?"

Katsuki nods and both start walking around the mall.

Izuku calms down and starts to tell the story, "It started when I met Todoroki..."

Word Count: 1490

(A/N: ayooo hApPy New YeAarRRrrRr!!! hope yall liked this chapter, pretty short, ik but yall gotta wait now :p ok bai bai cute ducklingsss)