Chapter 9

Dylan was different than most people. And thats what you could say about most people. But he didn't fit into Any clique. He wasn't popular or nerdy or goth, or anything except special. He had characteristics that fit into many cliques but never filled the whole standard. Which made him different. And maybe thats why i liked him.

He loved to run. He could run a mile in less than six mins. He was on the track team. But i wouldn't call him a jock because he didn't like any other sports. He only liked track.

He had a lot of friends. He has way more friends than i could keep track of. But i wouldn't call him popular. I've been friends with a popular person. They have a few close friends and the rest are just acquaintances with the title friend on them. He knew each friend very well.

He knew a lot about history. He knew more than me. But i wouldn't call him nerdy. He has glasses that most of the time he doesn't use because he doesn't like them. And he knows a lot but he still lacks in some places like english. I was always teaching him things and he was always teaching me things too.

He always gave me compliments even if i never thought they were true. I would always say thank you though. But he knew i didn't agree with them. He said one day he would make me see that his compliments were true.

He would help his brother with homework before calling me. Because his family came first. And i admired that because i agree that family should come first. And he would hang with his friends before talking to me or if he was talking to me he would ask though my answer would never change. I always said yes because friends are more important than a girlfriend or boyfriend.

I would call him brave and strong. I only once heard him cry. And it broke myheart more than what was happening when he was crying. I was breaking up with him because i was scared of the distance. But i didn't tell him that till later. I told him i was overwhelmed and i needed time. And he was sniffling over the phone. The whole time he never hung up till we said goodbye. And he never avoided me after. We still emailed. And talked on the phone. Though a part of him i could tell was gone like it was for me. That was until we dated again.

Dylan is smart, brave, kind, athletic, and a lot of things. And he is also my marine.
____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. And please comment any more ideas on what i could do because i am running out of ideas. This was an idea comment for what is he like. I dont know if i explained it well but i tryed its hard to explain how someone is like.

Love you all.