5 am Phone call

I got a pleasant surprise this morning(at 5am) when i called Dylans phone. I thought i would get his voicemail again like normal so i didn't bother to get out of bed or use the house phone i used my cell phone. Which i don't use often. Its a tracphone and uses a thing our generation does really know about things called minutes.

The thing is though he picked up. I didn't think he would. After i heard the hello my eyes open wide and i replied with a faint hello because i now didnt know if this was a dream or not. I rolled out of bed and went downstairs and continued to talk to him. He didn't have much time because he wasn't supposed to be talking on the phone and he had to go to his exercise warm-up.

He said he hated himself for leaving. And i told him that i always cried in the shower and when i'm alone because i don't know if hes alive or not and that scares me. And he said he hated himself even more now. I told him not to.

I told him i loved him and why would he think i hated him. He told danny that he thought i hated him. I maybe hated him for the first hour that i was bawling my eyes out on elsies bed then i relized he could die and i would never get to see him again. I loved him and i wanted him home. He soon had to go.

We said goodbye and i told him i loved him. He said i should say that more when we arent in a relationship. And he left to go do his warm-up.

When he left i already felt alone like part of me was gone again and i knew why. He held that other part. When im with him we are stronger. When we talk. And i think he knows it too. I was smiling and jittery and had butterflies all over again to talk to him but like that it was gone when he left and now im sad that he's gone again. But happy i got to talk to him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this was an amazing thing that made my day but also made me sad

Love you all.