Chapter 1

What is a marine? Is it a brave soul? Is it a man who is not afraid of fear itself? A man who will say anything? Who will go and fight when they believe in something? Is a man who is afraid of everything? Is he nieve and scared of everything? Will he not speak his mind? Would he leave everything he loves behind without a goodbye?

Why would I question what a marine is? I used to think i knew what one was. I thought they were people who were the bravest. Who wouldnt let someone down and would never ever leave without a goodbye. They were never afraid of fights and were ready to fight for our freedom even if they never got to see it themselves. But then i met someone. He changed my view on marines.... Because he became one.

It was the summer of seventh grade that i met him he was older then me by three years. We met online. I know thats kinda stupid to met people online. Who knows if what he was saying was true but i believe what people tell me because they have no reason to lie. I didnt think he would lie to me he didnt have any reason i was just a girl he met online who didnt lie to him about anything. If i didnt want to tell him something id tell him i didnt want to tell him and he would understand.

We grew quite close. And we started to date. We were those couples in the movies that would always be like.... I love you. No i love you more. No i love you most. Type couple. People would say we were a cute couple and then grow sick of us pretty quickly cause we always did pretty much the same things. At least of what i would tell them.

But now im here to tell everything. Im here to tell all my weak moments. All his weak moments. All our moments toghether. And all my moments away from him. Everything i remeber up till now. And thats because i just cant keep it inside anymore. Thats because i just want to forget and move on. If i dont and he never comes home maybe i will never move on and i cant live like that so young.

So now sit back and listen to moments about guy i fell in hoplessly in love with.