"Bye babe. I'm off shift see you later" Snupe said as I hugged him. He hugged backed and signed out. "So this bitch don't get no hug"Bambi said getting irritated"Nigga fuck you and that wobbly as dick" Snupe said then left. I started to grab my stuff and signed out. "Bambi you need a ride" I asked her "Uhh.. No I'll stay till closing so I can get a Christmas outfit" I waved at her than left out to my car. I threw my phone on the aux cord and started the car and drove to Sunnyside.

I parked the car and went inside. "You are Jacob's mom" "Yes" I told her politely. She walked me over where Jay was asleep on his Elmo stuff. I grabbed his coat and slid it on him lightly without waking him up. I picked him up, signed out, and strapped him up.

::HOME::

Jay is in the living room playing with his toys while I'm in the kitchen cooking. I made eggs, waffles, bacon, cinnamon rolls and orange juice. "Daddy" I turned around and see Jay coming towards me. "Daddy is not here Jay" I said feeding him a piece of bacon. He made a sad face while chewing on his food. I made me and Jay a plate then went into the living room. He started eating my glaze off my cinnabon while I looked for something to watch. I put it on Blues clues and cleaned his hands off.

I started to feed him while he watched TV. As he was eating, I checked my twitter: 'Living Piece Of Art retweeted Royal3R; Got a family at home but hitting the club. Retweet if you coming.' I almosted cried till I saw Jay was done eating. I put our plates on the counter and took him upstairs. I started to run his bath while taking his clothes off.