∅1

Yn POV

I was just getting off my IPod Facetime with my mom because I only get one time of a month to talk to her. Right now she works in Paris with the little poodles. Funny right? I know.

"Alright I know, mom..." I said while pulling my fashion book out.

"OK,Yn. I'm telling you he's a bad influence on you. What's his name? Uh.. Colgate?"

"Chresanto?"

"Yea whatever. Alright bye Yn" she said to me then hanging up.

I started to think to myself while fiddling with my papers. "Maybe my mom was right.."
"All he does is put his hands on me.."

I suddenly stopped when my phone started blasting The Worst by Jhene Aiko. My fingers skimmered over the face of the ringing device. I check the caller ID then answered.

"Hello?" I said with disgust in my voice.

"Hey. I'm coming home late so don't leave the house an-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"And don't talk to nobody but you. Yea whatever you don't have to tell me the same shit over and over again when all you do is abuse me"

I hung up on him, knowing what was going to happen when he gets him at what..1 am? I shook the feeling off and started to do my work.

Kilonee POV

"Nigga fuck you!!" I yelled at Jacob while he hovered over me yelling in my face.

"But all you do is complain about Chres when you have a man right here loving you the best he can?!" he snapped back at me while I turned away from him.

I started mumbling low so we wouldn't here me"I wish Chres was my boyfriend"

But it all goes the opposite..

"Know what? Fine" he walk upstairs and slammed our master bedroom door closed.

2 hours later..

I looked up from the TV as soon as I saw Jacob come down with 2 large suitcases and a duffle bag.

"What's that for?" I stood up.

"You want a relationship with Chres" he threw my stuff down and shrugged"go find him for your self."

"Alright" I threw on my Nike slippers and ran outside to my car. I threw my stuff in, started it up, and left the fucking rat trap.

Jacob POV

I started to clean around the house after Kilonee lefted. Nobody needed her bitch ass anyway. That's all her mouth rambled, for instance. If we have sex, all I here is 'chres..' But then she's like 'what? I said yes..'. I'm just laughing away.

I finally sat down and thought about calling Yn. I'm very interested in her style. I don't know why Yn just lets Chres beat on her like that..

~TBC..~

I'll probably make all that chapters medium-short length so they can be a lot of chapters and a sequel.