Ō9 pt.2

Me and Jay Sat by Yn and watched her wake up. She took the plate of oatmeal and ate it. "Thanks. That was good" she got up and went to the bathroom and started screaming. "MY WATER BROKE, Jacob". Luckily me and Jay has our clothes on, Yn put her clothes and shoes on and we left out.

::HOSPITAL::

They took Yn to the back room and jay started to cry. "Where-where is mommy?" "She is getting sister for you" he laid his head on my shoulder then the doctor called us, well technically me. Me And jay went to the back room, and saw Yn holding the littlest, prettiest baby you can think of. Jay was so astonished that he ran towards Yn and tried to hold her. I washed my hands and grab our baby girl and sat down.

" Her name is Naysia Unique Perez" "Where'd you get you Unique from?" "My sister, Chance. She died a few years back and she wanted me to name something after her". She ran her fingers threw Jay's hair and look at Naysia and me. A nurse came in and handed me her birth certificate. I signed it and she walked out with Naysia.

Yn fell asleep so me and Jay sat in there. Soon Jay went and fell asleep by her so I just got on my phone. There was a knock on the door, so I opened it and saw Chres. "Why are you here?" "I-I just wanted to see Yn. I promise I won't hurt her." He said with pleading eyes. I let him in and he went towards Yn's bed.

He kissed her head and starting staring at her, which was creeping me out. Then, he started to say sorry words to her.

"I-I am sorry, Yn. I didn't mean to hurt you all those times. It was just my fault because I wasn't take my medicine. Please accept my apology. I'm sorry, Yn. I truly mean it, because I love you" he kissed her cheek then sat down. A nurse walked in, looked at Chres, then smiled. She handed a note the Chres and started to talk. "She should be waking up in a few minutes." She handed me a bottle.

"Make sure that she takes this and her cup of water." The nurse walked out and Chres looked Down with a smile on his face from after looking at the note. Then he stopped smiling and looked up. Yn then woke up and looked at Chres. "Hey Chres and Jacob" we both said hi and Jay greeted her with a wet kiss.

::HOME/WKS LATER::

Yn put Naysia in her crib and came down stairs with us and laid on me. Jay went and played outside on his new bike, which he got by begging 24/7, so we went outside and watched him. "I can't believe I have a family, a loving one."

------~~~~~~~--------

TBC......