∅6

Yn POV

Jacob came back at like 3 am in the morning. We had a big arguement because of Snupe sleeping with me. Snule left about 2 hours ago and Jacob is trying to get me to talk to him after I put him in his place last night.

"Yn I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk and--" I cut him off by slapping him,and started to cry. "That's what you all say. The same thing is said to me by every single boyfriend that I have. Aren't you saying that I'm nothing" he hugged me and took me upstairs to the bedroom.

Jay was already at school, I got called saying that worked got canceled today. Anyways, Jacob laid me down and crawled on top of me. He lays down on my stomach and plays with my boobs since I have a sports bra on. I rolled him off of me and got on top of him. He started to kiss the top of my forehead. "Stop because I'm still mad at you"

"Why! What made you mad about me?! Is it because I accidentally got drunk--" I cut him of after he started to yell at me. "Jacob! Your vegan! You don't drink! You eat certain things" I yelled back at him. I held my mouth in shock after what I just said. I laid back down on him and hugged him. " Im désolé bébé" he looked at me and then back at the TV.

I got up and went downstairs. I grabbed two cupcakes and went back up stairs. He saw me and took the blue one as he sat up. He pulled me over by the waist and started to kiss me. I sat my cupcake down and put my arms around his neck knowing that I'm still mad at him. He sat me on the dresser and unbuckled his pants. I pulled him over to me and did it for him.