Announcement

My lovely humans.

I have missed y'all much and this announcement is a suggestion which will preferably work if I have your input.

I really value what you have to say as y'all have made me the person that I am today. With encouragement and love, I have continued to write because of y'all.

So a publishing company approached me with a proposal. It was quite good to say the least and interesting too.

They were asking if I could publish my work, any book, which was going to this one on their platform.

There platform is amazing. I have checked it out and they gave me options on contracts I could take. One was a standard contract where I could only publish 10 chapters here than the others you pay to read.

More like paid stories in wattpad. And on going books are also acceptable, so even if I say yes now, I can transfer my book to them. The second one was non-exclusive, where I could have stories both that side and wattpad.

The other contract is amazing, with alot of pecks but I don't want to leave my readers hanging. I would never want to do that. So I'm stuck.

I wanna choose the second one mainly for those who can't afford buying chapters but are reading my book.

I would hope others who can do support me if I choose to take this new venture.

In terms of updating, I will do so as soon as possible. I have been having back to back tests and assignments. And I have entered this writing competition here on wattpad and we have to write books.

Mine is called Bite me! It's a vampire story. Please do support, read and comment. It will go a long way in terms of winning.

I hope this finds u well and I hope u can comment on this post.

This author loves y'all 💟💟💟