13

"I patched the cut up. It's happened to me before. You'll be alright tomorrow. I had to give you water while you were out. I put an ice pack on your arm. How do you feel." I laughed
"How do I feel? I feel like you should get the fuck out of my house, and take your lies with you. As a matter of fact, you know what? Tell me the lies. All of them."
"Okay. One, Tracey wasn't a real thing, I don't know what happened it just did."
"Just like with me." I said under my breath.
"Two, My parents died, I ran away from my foster home when I was 12 and live with my older brother John."
"Fuck you. I don't want to hear anything else get the fuck out of my fucking house you prick."
"I'm sorry Sam. I really do love you."
"I don't love you. Not anymore. You can't shove that sorry up your ass."
"Goodbye Sam. I'll leave you alone." He kissed me one last time on my lips then left. I sobbed into my pillow and threw the ice pack at my closet door. Then I screamed. I wiped under my eyes. Walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I took out my lipstick, and started to write on the mirror.
I'm sorry Angel. But I'll be joining the other Angels tonight.

And then I filled the tub with warm water. And called his cell. He answered. "Hello? Sam? Hello."
"Goodbye Angel." I whispered.
"NO! NO! SAM DONT!" Then I hung up. I lay in the tub and the water overflowed into the floor. I was fine for about a minute but then I couldn't breathe. But It was okay. I opened my eyes. Then breathed in, right as the door opened, and Angel ran in.