6

I woke up, and lifted my head. He was gone. I was wrapped up in my blanket, wearing fresh fuzzy pink pajamas and a white long sleeve t-shirt. Had he done something to me? Just then I heard a crash noise coming from the kitchen and Angel yell "Shit!" I walked into the kitchen to see a bowl of oatmeal on the floor and Whiskers licking it up. I smiled and covered my mouth. Angel looked up with sadness in his eyes and a smirk on his face. Then his eyes lifted. He shrugged and said "I made you breakfast."
"I can see that." We both laughed and i started to pick up the oatmeal but he stopped me.
"It's alright, I can handle it Sam." He picked up the mess, washing the bowl and everything (what a gentleman). Then he ran into my room, I jogged in follow. My door was closed and I banged on it. "What are you doing in there?" "One minute!" I could here him moving quickly, I heard a zipper and then ruffling. Then he opened the door and was in gym shorts. "Just wanted to get comfy clothes on."
"Angel?"
"Sam?"
"I want something."
"I'd give you the world if I could, baby."
"Well it's not much."
"Anything."
"Do you think, that we?"
"Could date?" It was exactly what I waned. Even though we'd only just met. I felt something with him, something I'd never known I would feel before.
"Yes."
"Sam, It would be an honor to date the most beautiful girl on this planet."
"Well I hope you find her."
"I already he have."