3

I went back to the auditorium on Tuesday, then Wednesday, and Thursday, but no sign of the boy. But on Friday I sat in the seats. I heard the door open and the spotlight came on, shining on the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. He had stuck up dark hair, a bright beanie hung on his head, he was about 5 inches taller than me, skinny, tan. He was wearing jeans and a white tee-shirt. He read the poem again and when he was done he turned to walk away but before he could I clapped. He turned around and had this cute smirk on his face. He ran to the side of the stage and turned on the lights in the seating, then saw me. He looked in my eyes, he had bright blue eyes. He walked up to me.
"What are you doing here."
"I come here every day and sit on the stage, it's my quiet place."
"Did you hear my poem?"
"Yeah. I heard it on Monday too. It's good."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be, what's your name?"
"I'm Angel."
"I'm Sam."
"Nice to meet you Sam." He held out his hand and I grabbed it.
"Where are we going?"
"Your house." I let go of his hand
"Woah there Angel. I just met you."
"And I need to know you more, I want to know everything." He said
"No. I'm not that kind of girl."
"Well you are now. Let's go."
What was going on? This boy I just met invades my life and wants to go to my house?! He could be a serial killer for all I know. Fuck it. I walked through the door with his hand in mine. And I drove him to my house.