7

Angel ended up staying the night again. But that night was different. We made out for a little, and he put his hand on my waist, then slowly pushed my shirt up. But then put it down and stopped, sitting up for a second. I sat up and held his face, he was breathing strange.
"What's wrong? Why did you stop?"
"I've never done this before."
"It's okay, I have. I'll show you."
"But don't we need protection?"
I opened my night stand drawer and pulled out the square package.
"Dad left them behind."
He smiled, I slowly removed his clothes then mine, but before I could get out of my bra and underwear he stopped me, and pushed me down on my back. He leaned down and kissed me lightly on my stomach, then up a little, then he lifted my right wrist. And kissed over each cut.
"Promise me something Sam."
"Anything."
"No more cutting. The only thing I want in these wrists are my lips."
"Promise."
"Before we do this just one more thing." He leaned forward. Stared me right in the eye and said, "I love you, Sam Moran." I whispered and I love you back. And then we had sex. But it wasn't any old sex. It was sex that I could have for the rest of my life. As long as it was with him. The boy I loved. He did it like he was professional.