Corpse x Goth! Cat-E girl! Reader

Name: Y/N L/N

YouTube Name: DeadlyOtaku (I'm sorry but you gotta deal with it. You can change it in your mind.)

Gender: Female (Sorry for changing your gender if you aren't female)

Height: 5'5 (sorry for changing your height)

Genre: Fluff 🤍

When I mean Goth I mean Jake Munro Goth. If you don't know who he is. He is a Goth YouTuber who reacts to videos and live streams video games. He also makes music. I also find his makeup Amazing not gonna lie. You can look him up of you want. Anyways I hope you enjoy!

Request by: MxmentxMxri Thank you!
___________________________________________

Y/N's p.o.v

I start walking towards my recording room and set everything up for today's video. I didn't have my makeup on so I went back towards my bathroom and took out my makeup bag. I take out my Hot(neon)pink and Neon Blue. I normally go for the black and Gray's or Blues. . . .basically every color of the rainbow. I put on my foundation I take out my makeup brushes. (I know
N O T H I N G about makeup so I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. . .)

~Time Skip brought to you by My Dumbass~

After I finished my makeup it looked nice and neet on my right eye had black eyeliner that I made a sharp wing with. It had the Neon pink eyeshadow. On my left eye it had Neon blue eyeshadow. I took out my Pink and Blue eye contacts I place the blue one on my right eye and the pink one on my left. Mix and Match ya know. I put on my black cat ears. I brushed my H/L H/C hair so it covers my actual ears.

My hair was dyed gray at the tips. I went back towards my recording room and start the video. I was wearing a black crop long sleeve shirt that had thic white lines and the word Dumbass in white bold. I had long black pants. I put on my socks. I also put on my black and pink 'Cat paws' which were basically gloves. I put them on and went to start my intro.

Once I sat down on my gaming chair I started my intro.

"Konnichiwa My Deadly Kittens and Otaku's~ Welcome back to another one of my weird ass videos. Today we're going on a Purr-fectly (💀🔫) Horrific Game play. Called Ayuwoki. (Is that how you spell it?) It's a Creepypasta based on Michael Jackson. And based after one of his songs. 'Annie are you ok.'. Now then lets get on with the video~

-No one's p.o.v- (quick p.o.v)

After 1 hour and 35 minutes of you yellingat yourself to be quiet and making jokes here and there. You ended the game and started your outro.

Y/N's p.o.v

"Well then my fellow people I hope you enjoyed this video as much as I love anime. Don't forget to love tap that subscribe button and notification bell if you liked my content! See you next time! Nyaa~." I wave my gloved hand at the camera. Once I stopped recording I went straight to editing. I left my makeup on since I'm to lazy to remove it and I'm going out anyways.

-Time Skip brought to you by BakuTitties-

I have finally finished editing my video. I went to post it on my channel. Once that was done I went to change my pants. I wore black jeans with chains on them. I put on my black ankle boots that made me taller by a few inches. I grabbed my Black Butler themed phone, my black mask with a sharp toothed smile on it and my Kuromi Bag. I heard my phone get a notification from my friend Val. (< I'll explain more about her later)