Corpse x Deaf! Fem! Reader

Name: Y/N L/N

Corpse's Name: Jaxon Rivera

Height: 5'5

Gender: Female

Genre: Fluff/Lime (BEFORE YOU GUYS START SCREAMING AT ME IN THE COMMENTS. This was just an experiment to see if I were to write one in the future. PLEASE don't say anything like. 'Oh you're disrespecting the fact that Corpse doesn't like to be sexualized.' Welp sorry to tell ya sweetheart but there are one-shot books that do the exact same thing. AND SORRY IF THAT SOUNDED RUDE!) I will put a beware warning.

I just want you guys to know that I know Nothing about Sign language. So if I type or describe a certain action that has offended you in some way. Please tell me in a nice way. I also know Corpse dropped out of school at a young age but I'm gonna change that a little bit for this chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Requested by SharonVolz :)
Long ass fucking Chapter btw. I love it tho.
___________________________________________

Y/N's p.o.v

When I met 'Corpse' it was when we were little.

-Backstory Time to when he was still in school-

I see the teacher come inside the classroom. I see her walk in with a new student next to her. He was wearing the school uniform but had a black jacket over it. He had black curly hair and pale skin. From afar I can't really see the color of his eyes. I look away and start doodling on my note book. As I was sketching I see two pair of hands slam down on my desk. I open my mouth as if to scream but nothing came out only a raspy/Muffled gasp.

I look around to see people holding their stomachs with their mouth open some had a hand covering their mouth some were pointing at me while covering their face. I look up to see Ms. Brown glare at me. The new boy was next to her with a small smile on his face. He gives a small wave. I give one back. Ms. Brown look at me with an annoyed expression but when she turned to him she now had a happy expression. She starts talking to him.
.
.
.
.
.
He nods. She walk way. I turn towards him he starts speaking. But I haven't learned how to read lips that much. So I only know a few things. He said Hello. I wave with a smile on my face. He sits down next to me and starts speaking again. He said something like "My name. . ." I give him a confused face. I think he realized what's happening because he pointed to his ears and made an X with his fingers. I nodded. He nodded. He then took out a pencil and paper and wrote down.

Hello my name is Jaxon Rivera. Nice to meet you.

He had unique hand writing. He then passes the paper and pencil to me. I smiled. I grabbed the paper and wrote.

Nice to meet you Jaxon. My name is
Y/N L/N but you can call me N/N. I love your hand writing by the way. :)

He looked at me surprised.

Really? Everyone at my old school said they hate it.

Well I don't hate it. It's very unique. It makes you more special than the people I have met.

He started blushing. He started writing again.

I'm not awkward to you?

No of course not! We just met and I think your a good person just by looking at you.

What do you mean by good person?

Well I meant that you didn't judge me because I was deaf